Reviews for Lady in Red
The Killer's Tears chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Fantastic piece. Well done and very dramatic.
Stormjade chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
God, that was beautiful. My favorite color is red!

I love how you identified every event in her life without coming right out and saying it. I could feel all her anguish and happiness! Amazing, cookie for you.
Monochrome-World chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This was just simply beautiful. I loved every word!
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
That was a great fanfic, and I love how you progressed from 'it was warm' to 'it was cold' and back.
TheNigerian chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Gorgeous story this is going on my favorites :D
amour tue lentement chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Beautiful :)
arcadian viera chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Madame Red is my favorite character. She needs more love. xD

I like how this was written. It shows her emotions very well.
The Phantom Devil chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
It's such a touching story of Madam Red's twisted past...it was really dramatic..._
Itan Himitsu chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
oh my, I loved it *_*

I really have a thing for this frail and broken woman, poor dear é.è

you shown all her past really beautifully, I've got tears in my eyes, especially in the "stolen little girl dressed in pink" part, oh my, what a pain T_T

and she prayed for an angel and got a psycho reaper, how sad (but I find it sweet too é_è) *_*

really loving it *_* thank you *_*
fallenmad chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
That was a beautiful tragical take on Madam Red's life. I adored it all the way!
Bethany C. MacKenzie chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Beautiful :)

I didn't even know a category for Kuroshitsuji existed until today... and boy, I'm glad this was the first thing I read, because as soon as I stepped in I thought, these must all be Ciel/Sebastian slashers. This, on the other hand, was darn good. I like Madam Red a lot, given her character and her past. The 'and it was cold' repetitions and the last 'it was warm' gave this fic a powerful impact... brilliant. :)

Keep writing!

- Beth M.
Hearii chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This piece definitely suits Madam Red (who, although a bit hypocritical of me to say because I am not getting tired of Sebastian/Ciel at all) really does deserve more love, as you said. She really was an amazing character.
Lady Amaly chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
A very beautiful story, really. I loved Madam Red and I was actually a bit sad to see that nobody wrote anything about her. She was such a fabulous character. ;_; Anyway, I loved the way you wrote it. It was like watching that part of the anime all over again. I just loved the "painted them all in red" part.

From my point of view, you deserve a great big 10/10 for this, for both the chioce of character and writing.

hugs.