Reviews for Darker Desires
desireecarbenell chapter 5 . 10/1
desireecarbenell chapter 4 . 10/1
MMMMMM...WE huh?
desireecarbenell chapter 3 . 10/1
That Pam is pretty crafty.
desireecarbenell chapter 2 . 10/1
He is such a hottie.
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 10/1
I hope there is no Compton.
MiniLover chapter 35 . 10/20/2015
Amazing story! I wasn't sure about this story in the beginning. Eric was such an ass! And not in a fun way! He had absolutely no redeeming qualities and I was feeling like just giving up on him and the story. However, I was enjoying your writing just enough to continue. I was also enjoying the other characters. So, I pushed through it and finally found some good in Eric. And I also loved this Sookie's character. She's naive but tough. But the surprise was Sam! What a traitor! That must have been painful for Sookie! It all worked out in the end though. I think Sookie will make an amazing vampire and she and Eric will be very happy.
WitchMitzi chapter 34 . 8/29/2015
Fantastic story! This is my second read and it was just as good this time.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/3/2014
So bored with the bad fad sex crap. Can't any of you authors come up with something better?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
Why did you turn this into a song fic? And again, why did you call this a "romance" if you're desperate to keep Eric from FALLING IN LOVE WITH Sookie? You really are confused.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
If you have to beg readers not to abandon your story, then maybe you should write a better story.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/3/2014
You like writing an Eric who doesn't really care about Sookie, but you don't seem to want to write Sookie having someone who cares about her. Why are you writing Eric and Sookie stories if you don't like either of them?
Guest chapter 15 . 12/3/2014
You complain about people complaining about this not being a "love story" yet you've classified it as a romance. You sound very confused about your own false advertising.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/10/2014
Also, considering the fact that she's an empath she felt everything Eric was feeling, from the teasing nature before the choke out, to the actual scare, and the aftermath. She could feel everything he was going through and knew he didn't mean it and was sorry.

So males can be as abusive as they want to be so long as they don't mean it and are sorry? Womankind thanks you for the stab in the back.
tanseynz chapter 35 . 7/3/2014
Thick skulled was right, and you made a fine job of his realisation Sookie was THE one. Thank you for sharing your story.
tanseynz chapter 34 . 7/3/2014
Sookie's gonna be SO pissed Sophie-Anne staked her instead of the other way around.