Reviews for Chance of a Millennium: Arc 1
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 8 . 11/3/2009
Good story.
baak chapter 8 . 8/30/2009
im glad to see that a reason exists for the gender shift other then the elune and serenity just being bitches although kyles taking it with a lot more poise than i think the queen really deserves but w/e she says she wants friends but cant accept people for who they are and to trust someone she needs to turn them female it seems a little odd to me that kyle could just shrug off all the allowances shes making for herself i could understand it more when it was him having to fdeal with it to get home but then he immediatly pledges his life in the service of a cause that has no real relatin to him at all after only a few seconds thought i guess hes just a better guy than me but its seems like hed be alot more irritated considering that hes been genderswapped used for the amusement of the other two.
Grinnerz chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
Very impressive. Had me laughing out loud at several points. But isn't Elune's Title in addition to the "Mother Moon" the "Night Huntress"?
The Bellmaker chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
Very good. I love how you worked the crossover into the Self-Insert. The brief attention lapse seems so very real to me. Your characters are very alive. Keep up the good work!
Max Knight chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
Whoa you guys are still alive! Cool! I was comparing this with the old Self Insert fics...was finding this one lacking abit...but then it started to get interesting...but still, I was confused by some stuff in WoW world though I doubt a search through the internet wouldn't help.

Anyway, love all the three songs, somehow Save the Night sounds just right. But that was in the 90's right? *Ahem* Glad you didn't had spicegirls in there *shudder*

Keep updating and Party on Dudes!
tatewaki2000 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
I loved the twist. Very interesting chapter.

Ending line sounded a bit cheesy, but it was still very good.. Great work. I loved the beginning of the chapter.

Go scrunchie!
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
Are Gold Farmers some sort of in joke?
tatewaki2000 chapter 5 . 2/15/2009

nice.
Delusional Fishies chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
Well at least you aren't racist and label all farmers Chinese, as many of the bases for farmers are actually in New Jersey...

That aside, don't need to be a gold farmer to be rich... I have 147,0 spread over 5 characters, and only took me a few months to make... playing several hours a week. Auction House is just another stock market after all.
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
What's a DPS?
tatewaki2000 chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
:D

yay! Tannim FTW! :P lol

nice fic.
Delusional Fishies chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
This chapter was... How do I say... lacking in content, maybe? I dunno, nothing really happened...
Xaldaran chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
Well, this can't be good...

Queen Serenity in Azeroth... with the dynamic duo to guide her.
Delusional Fishies chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
Goddamn I hate that game.

Well, have to mention that everyone who writes on this site seems to be Alliance-affiliated... and write very bias against the Horde. Silly gay people.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
LOL!

And the ultimate plot device misfires again.

I don't think The Fall is going to happen with everything the trio learns before they get back. Good chapter.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »