Reviews for The Perks of Being a Vampire
qhrciskrpc chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
More?
lord periperi chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
This is one of my favorite stories, and one of the few ones in that list that aren't completed-but I couldn't resist it I always stick to it, because I hope, against hope, you'll finish it some day. it's funny, it's smart, it puts Edward and Bella in more equal position, and I love it! Please update!
StopTheBully chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
I just found this story and I know it's probably just wishful thinking, but I seriously want you to update. It's awesome.
ClaceLover08 chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i want Bella & Edward to get married soon plz & i hope Bella will be okay plz
alisapay1 chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Please write some more of this story! I love your writing! Please don't let real life get in the way! Thanks for what you've written so far! It sounds like you've got a lot more of it written so where is it? Please pretty please!
GeeklyChic95 chapter 13 . 7/17/2011
YOU NEED TO WRTIE MORE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Nessa's Night chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
HAAAAA Omg. You're on to twilight now? I didn't know you still WROTE! Congrats on the engagement Holly.

Anyhow, You're really making me want to read twilight now (NO, I have not read it, watched the movies only)

Anyhow, great first chapter! ;)

(I'm vanessa by the way... french canadian who shipped sbrl at the time :p lol Long time no talk!)
lord periperi chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
i cannot tell you how very, very much i love your bella! she's incredible!

in fact, your whole story is!;))))
Murderer chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
Okay, in case you are wondering about my name, that is what I will bwcome if you do not update. Bella may be immortal, but you, my friend, are not.
Stellybelle chapter 13 . 11/5/2010
This is a really good story!
Stellybelle chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
This is a great story!
VictoriaAngel chapter 13 . 4/13/2010
MORE - AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Edward'sDJ chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
When I started this story, I was aware it hadn't been updated in a long time, but masochistically read it anyway..

Now I'm going to hold my breath and sit on the edge of my chair until I find out how (if) Bella survives) and sees Edward again. Which means I will die from lack of breathing soon.

Please finish; it's a great story.
Edward'sDJ chapter 12 . 2/19/2010
Great idea adding a vengeful mate intent on killing Bella. Bella's debt to Jacob (and the other wolves) keeps growing. I wonder if there will be any consequences of that?
Edward'sDJ chapter 11 . 2/19/2010
I don't have a good feeling about Bella going off to confront a murderous vampire on her own...