Reviews for PS I Love You
Twilight-Survivor chapter 9 . 7/1
Love it so far. Hope it's not abandoned because I'd love to read the end of it.
clickpic chapter 9 . 4/26
Love this story, wish you would finish it!
radix chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
Awwww this was beautiful. Please continue...
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
I want to cry at his note that's the sweetest thing anyone e could have done for her.
Vwchick chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
This is an amazing story! I'm so sad there are only 9 chapters and it looks like it's been Awhile since you updated? Uli hope you decide to continue this it's awesome, just wondering if the letters are from Alice? Since basicsally they all can forge handwriting? Just a thought, P.S please continue this story, lol
P.P.S thanks so much for writing it ;-)
MoonPrincess623 chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
She loves Jasper! That was what that look was. She couldn't even say his name, and he was so jealous in the garage. Can't wait for more. Maybe they should involve the Volturi. I have no doubt they would be interested in the fact that Maria is active again. Peter should advise Jasper to contact them.
X.summergrey.X chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
I wish you finished this story. I would like to see if you explain how Edward is writing to her. what happens between jasper and bella, alice and this oc and with marie.
X.summergrey.X chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
oh my goodness. old enemy maria, this cant be good.
X.summergrey.X chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
this was very emotional chapter. not be able to speak like that and losing Edward and the pain of losing him. god, I wouldn't want to live with that feeling. and this note at the end. it's like he knew he was going to die. or some ghostly thing from him.
Tee Hill chapter 9 . 7/2/2014