Reviews for Creatures Born From Tragedy
Weirdo chapter 12 . 3/18
It was a really amazing story. I loved it!
Elizkatia23 chapter 12 . 1/27
I can't wait for the rest of the story, don't worry about what people think , keep going and you really got my attention (sorry for my bad english )
misakixusagi1021 chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
It seems you must be quiet busy~ Good luck with what you may be studying~ And I must say, fine piece of work you got here~ Very detailed and exquisite~ I applaud you madame~ Hope to read more in the near future~
xXBrokenxRebelXx chapter 12 . 7/3/2016
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I completely enjoyed your work so far. It's given me more than a few laughs and smiles, and good heart-warming emotions. I hope you pick this up soon, I really miss it. Thanks so far for a great story!
dragonbaby14020 chapter 12 . 2/19/2016
oh please do write more im so beyond hooked, i need to know what happens next. give me sssssexy vampires and werewolves any day!
rrosiemariee chapter 12 . 12/15/2015
And just I was excited to read about what happens at the ball..

I'm loving this story very much & love how you write Ichigo & Grimmjow (especially Grimm) it's nice to read something different about how Grimm acts

Cant wait to read more!
Black Bankai chapter 12 . 7/18/2015
This is a Really good story I can't Wait for that Next Chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
You introduced Ichigo as Earl to the vamp teens but when talking about Werins they call him Ichigo instead of Earl.
Just btw.
tdish chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
Please come back...
tdish chapter 7 . 6/21/2015
Agreed. It does sound hot. And very different.
tdish chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
I know right! Grimmjow and Orihime? Not in any life time!
tdish chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
I like you. A manly ichigo/grimmjow fic would be super nice.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
Oh my gosh this is awesome! I always find it really hard to find a
icutkey chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Wanna reading this now...hohohoooooooo
IndianHillRoad chapter 12 . 4/14/2015
This is an amazing story. One of my favorite fan fictions to date. I really hope you do continue it. Even if your writing style has changed, this story is too good to leave unfinished.