Reviews for Creatures Born From Tragedy
xXBrokenxRebelXx chapter 12 . 7/3
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I completely enjoyed your work so far. It's given me more than a few laughs and smiles, and good heart-warming emotions. I hope you pick this up soon, I really miss it. Thanks so far for a great story!
dragonbaby14020 chapter 12 . 2/19
oh please do write more im so beyond hooked, i need to know what happens next. give me sssssexy vampires and werewolves any day!
rrosiemariee chapter 12 . 12/15/2015
And just I was excited to read about what happens at the ball..

I'm loving this story very much & love how you write Ichigo & Grimmjow (especially Grimm) it's nice to read something different about how Grimm acts

Cant wait to read more!
Black Bankai chapter 12 . 7/18/2015
This is a Really good story I can't Wait for that Next Chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
You introduced Ichigo as Earl to the vamp teens but when talking about Werins they call him Ichigo instead of Earl.
Just btw.
tdish chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
Please come back...
tdish chapter 7 . 6/21/2015
Agreed. It does sound hot. And very different.
tdish chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
I know right! Grimmjow and Orihime? Not in any life time!
tdish chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
I like you. A manly ichigo/grimmjow fic would be super nice.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
Oh my gosh this is awesome! I always find it really hard to find a
icutkey chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Wanna reading this now...hohohoooooooo
IndianHillRoad chapter 12 . 4/14/2015
This is an amazing story. One of my favorite fan fictions to date. I really hope you do continue it. Even if your writing style has changed, this story is too good to leave unfinished.
Sepulvedlore chapter 12 . 4/11/2015
Come ooon its such a fucking good story! And There hasnt been any gimmichi yet! YOu have to continue please :(
Keir98 chapter 12 . 2/28/2015
More please! This is awesome!
Theadle chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
OK before I even start reading I want to stop and admire the fact that you straight up nailed the main problem of fanfiction "men written as women in man's body". Absolutely right, you are. I'm a guy and I see so many mannerisms and cues written into stories that just aren't at all manly. The worst I've seen lately is a SoRiku fanfic where Sora covers his nipples when guys see him naked. Sora, despite being totally stereotyped as a bottom, is a guy and doesn't give a shit about his nipples.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm really excited to read this now knowing you aren't making that easy mistake.