Reviews for Ed, Edd, Eddy n Edna
Neo H.B.B. Sam chapter 30 . 6/13/2010
Oh lol, I just went to the "Mary Sue" page on Encyclopedia Dramatica and found a picture of Edna on it. What do you feel about this? Also, if you bawwwww about it, you'll get your own article there soon enough.
Emma Iveli chapter 30 . 5/20/2010
Okay... it was an okay chapter... but I did see a mistake involing you writting.,.. you wrote down "Straw Hat" at one point.
squeaken1 chapter 29 . 4/15/2010
I really liked the part where Eddy was given "the talk". xD I also like how you mentioned Sauske wasn't able to join! XD
rcmero chapter 29 . 4/8/2010
Okay... what just happened?
The Hurricane chapter 29 . 4/7/2010
Finally! It's been a month now!
Emma Iveli chapter 29 . 4/6/2010
I have to say the scene I didn't write had to be the first Chester A Bum scene.
squeaken1 chapter 28 . 3/8/2010
This was pretty cool. :D Hurray for May! _ I also do wonder if Eddy will be able to last a few more chapters with no scams. xD
Emma Iveli chapter 28 . 3/8/2010
Okay... that was weird... also tell me when you need help about the hockey game.
The Hurricane chapter 27 . 1/19/2010
Happy New Year! Well done, and even though I am a die hard Bo Bo Bo fan, I didn't get the joke! I also got a Wii for X-mas.
Emma Iveli chapter 27 . 1/19/2010
Okay.,.. i loved the big lipped alitagotr moment jokes.
pirateninjaking1 chapter 27 . 1/19/2010
edna i have a story i think you'll like check out my stories
William Glennon chapter 26 . 12/14/2009
The artist said that Double D had simple blond hair, nothing that HURTS! even if it was in Big Picture Show, it might've been that Eddy didn't like the hairdo or that it was full of static electricity, which was why Ed said "Does it hurt Double D?"
The Hurricane chapter 26 . 12/14/2009
I give this chapter 5/5 stars! Excellent!
Emma Iveli chapter 26 . 12/14/2009
Did you get that ending from a very convuvluted Crhsitmas?
Jonathon Herrill chapter 25 . 11/17/2009
Marvelous a theatrical tour de force on my unnofficial grade scale all of the Ed Edd Eddy and Edna chapters get an unbelievable 100 out of 10 the following are ideas for new chapters. Thanksgiving Episode, Pokemon Chapter, Eddy Losing a Tooth, Eddy and Ryoko getting into a spat-Breaking up-Appologizing-and getting back together, Ed finding a fountain of Gravy in the woods, fixing the kanker sisters trailer, another "Space Outlaws" episode, another "The Day The Ed Stood Still" episode, an episode in which Sarah gets laryngitis, Edna getting Amnesia, Edna getting her braces removed, a new kid moving into the Cul de Sac, Kevin trying to get revenge on Edna Again, Christmas Episode, Valentines Episode, Easter Episode, Future based episode, exploration episode, and a 4th of july episode. i'm hoping you get this and use some of these ideas and I'm not saying your past chapters weren't good, they were fabulous I'm just hoping that you'll consider using my ideas. Sincerely, Jonathon Palmer Herrill Age 18.7
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »