Reviews for sunsets in your gone goodbye
Gally619 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Wow! This was crazy good!
pozarpel chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Naru's hard to write for. This was incredible, I love the simplicity and the implied emotion and the structure and Naru's what-ifs that never occur to him. I never understood how to write him that way, but you completely aced it and it was an amazing read. Thanks ton for sharing!
Darkemi chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I started crying at the end .!
Jade Starlight chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Interesting story. Let's you get inside Naru's head a little huh? And although it makes you feel sad, I'm sure it isn't something that's slipped the minds of all faithful Ghost Hunt fanatics, his feelings about his brother. Job well done!
Calkat chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Wow. I meant to review a couple weeks ago when I first came across this. I apologize for taking so long. This piece is just so utterly-brilliant-I love it. It really inspires me to want to write myself because your characterization of Naru just feels so flawless and is so hard to accomplish.

Utterly beautiful in the simplicity of their game. I also like how you touched on his feelings: the whole losing his twin bit where people tell him that it must be so much worse and he tries to rationalize with himself...just Love.

Hopefully, the GH community will be graced with more of your writing.

Thank you for this!

TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
*sobs* Poor Naru and Gene-chan... *curls up*

This was good! Sad, but sad is good! ANGST is Naru's middle name! (Kazuya Angst Shibuya, Oliver Angst Davis. Hm)

Keep it up!
lindis chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
wow.. so deep and angest..

i would really like to read more of stories with your way of write

you put Gene as the way i would imagin it and Naru was IC too

cant wait for another fanfic from you :D
Kay chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Depressing, in a good way.
crazymel2009 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
that was a pretty good :)
ravyncat chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I really liked this.

Lord knows it is hard to write from Naru's POV.

I think you did a very good job keeping it like something he would think.

It left me with a sort of sad melancholic feeling. The missing chunks you mentioned are not obvious to me. I hope you do write more parts. I like the style you wrote it in.
Moons-Chan chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This is touching in my opinion, but no NaruXMai... it's still nice though. The story is more than enough for that. Please write more GH fics!