Reviews for Dissidia Final Fantasy X Super Smash Bros
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Pardon me, I may not need this story to be happy enough to tell you that Cloud is really going to be in Smash! But Thanks anyway!
The Unknowing Herald chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
Well, finally got around to this and let me tell you... it actually made me wake the heck up and start working on updating my own DissidiaxSSB fic after like 2 months.

The writting has some flaws and some parts of the characters are kinda forced, but I'm willing to forgive that in favor of what this really is. A simple and effective fic combining the original Dissidia and SSBB storyline. I could say it was kinda unerving how the "girls" were all kidnaped sans Samus, but Dissidia only really had Terra at that time, so it kinda makes sense.

Anything, if anything, thanks for the boost I needed to update Knights of the Dragon! That and for starting the SSB/Dissidia fic category!
Sora Shirogane chapter 22 . 8/31/2012
You know you can save A LOT of time If you used duodecim's name for Bartz's EX Burst:Master Mime

that is if it's in Dissidia(the first game,that is)
GhetsisFan03 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I don't usually agree with ClassicArcnaine on things, but this is an exception. Grammar and dialogue could use a bit of work. Description could use some work too. Plot isn't bad, but it's executed poorly (not to mention that the females are kidnapped for no reason). I don't understand why Ultimecia, Kefka, etc. would want to kidnap a bunch of females for no apparent reason. Also, couldn't any of them just work on their own agenda? Zelda has magic, Paula has PSI abilities, Lucario (why is it female?) has aura, etc. Why didn't Marth let Lucario fight? Why does everyone get one-shotted in this chapter? It seems like they all just give up after one hit.
DrakeDarkblade chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
Not so much the fan of Firion or Captain Falcon. Still good fight.
DrakeDarkblade chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Very interesting. I'd prefer the battle to have much more description than bravery and hp. It's not as if they can physically see their opponents stamina.
DrakeDarkblade chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
*Eyes twitch spasmodically* Titania is Ike's lover? Oh God get that image out of my head before I space myself due to mental scarrin'. Couldn't it have been Mia or Lethe or somebody else? Titania is more of a mentor to Ike and a reminder of his father. O well...
DrakeDarkblade chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Very interesting Set up.I do appreciate the fact that The smashers managed to put up somewhat of a fight. Will R&R later
ClassicArcanine59 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
[An new tournament has just started to celebrate.

On the stands were crowd cheering as they wait for their fighters to arrive.]

Proofread.

[One of them is Princess Peach, heir of the Mushroom Kingdom, Princess Zelda, heir of Hyrule, Lucario, a female aura Pokémon, Krystal, member of Star Fox, Ribbon, a fairy, Marth, the prince, Paula, Ness' friend, Jody, a F-Zero racer, Titania, a warrior of Ike's team and Sally from Sonic's world.]

Why can't any of them fight? Samus is fighting, so why can't they? Any reason why Lucario is female? It sounds like a man in SSBB. Also, this is shaping up to be sexist.

...

The males (and Samus) get full description, but the females (except for Samus) only get their status pointed out? Yep, this is sexist.

[Watching above them was a huge glove hand as he watches the Smash World.]

This sentence is choppy.

["Welcome everyone to the Smash Tournament 4" came the announcer's voice on the intercom "we are proud to have our finest warriors here today. We sure had a fright after the Subspace Emissary had appeared. But now they are gone, we can finally get the tournament underway!"]

Period after "4", Capitalize "we", and "that" before "they are gone".

["Hey-a, Link!" he said causing Link to look at him "You beat-a me last time in Melee but this-a time it will be different."]

So the tournament was called "Melee"?

["I know" Link smirked as he crossed his arm "but as long as I have fun and no villains are around, I don't care about the title."]

Proofread.

Also, he crossed one arm? How does that work?

["And now we shall begin the match up. Everyone turned your attention to the screen."]

"Turn".

["No" Zelda said "I should not."]

WTF, this line is dumb. Besides the bad grammar, Zelda acts like nothing happened.

[It was the Warriors of Chaos: Garland, Emperor Mateus, Cloud of Darkness, Golbez, Exdeath, Kefka, Sephiroth, Ultimecia, Kuja and Jecht. They were previously defeated by Cosmos' warriors and now had returned, more stronger than ever.]

You gave away their names too early. Also, how did anyone know that they were "more stronger than ever"? (BTW, the word "more" doesn't need to be there.)

[And to the Smasher's shock, an too familiar figure appeared behind them. He was a computer-date like human. Tabuu…]

Unnecessary ellipses, Misused apostrophe, "an" should be "a", and the word "too" shouldn't be there. Also, what is a "computer-date"?

["Oh I was" Tabuu said "but I was brought back to life by the God of Discord, Chaos. Now I have control of this army, and mine. Chaos said he bring my ten villains to our base while I take this lot…" he glared at the Smashers "To deal with them!"]

That's dumb. I don't really think some of them would willingly work with Tabuu.

["MARIO!" Peach gasped.]

If this is an SSB story, Peach (and the other females) should be HELPING THEM.

["You really want to know?" Jecht said as he appeared behind the Pokémon and punched him in the stomach sending him tumbling on the ground until he laid still.]

He understood Pikachu? Also, the last bit is a run-on.

["PIKACHU!" Lucario cried as she was about to run to help him]

Finally one of the other females get some action!

[but Marth held her back.]

Aaaaaand I take that back. For what reason did he do that?

[Ike is defeated.]

Did you really need to put that there? It's unnecessary.

["This one causes to be a problem" Ultimecia sneered as she used her power of time to defeat Kirby.]

What exactly did she do?

["Not for me" Sephiroth said as he stabbed Link in the stomach after he broke off his defence.]

"Defense" is spelled wrong, and if Link gets stabbed int he stomach, then he should be fatally injured.

["I think I underestimated Chaos' army" Tabuu said "They are stronger than I thought. Kidnap their lovers and let's get going!"]

Kidnapping the females? How cliche. The females are STILL doing nothing to help them, or even defend themselves..

["Hey! Let us go!" Paula screamed.]

Then do something. That goes for everyone else too.

[Someone had cut off Tabuu's wings. Tabuu looked shocked and then saw a woman with blonde hair and wore a white gown.]

The last sentence sounds stupid. You could have just said, "Tabuu looked shocked when he saw who cut off his wings; a blonde-haired woman wearing a white gown."

Overall: This story wasn't a very good starting point.
sonicman24 chapter 13 . 9/6/2011
Poor mh:(
Hey chapter 23 . 6/16/2011
To Diablo's Heir: He cannot help it with the grammer and it's not atrocious. Just don't say anything, alright?
Marsa The Redeemed chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
atrocious. simply atrocious. for one, cloud doesnt wield both buster blade and first tsurugi at the same time. its one or the other. secondly your battle sequences are way too short and stale. im suprised your story got a total of seventy-nine reviews before i started reading it but i have got to say this is the last chapter i'll be reading cause i cant grasp the bad writing that you do.
Marsa The Redeemed chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
word to the wise, cloud of darkness refers to itself in the third person persona not first person. i know this is fanfiction and all but your story is missing alot of key elements from both games
Marsa The Redeemed chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
brah, for someone in college your writing style is kinda atrocious. the story plot and idea is solid but the way you write it makes it slightly hard to follow. also onino knight isnt a man. he's still a child.
Morph chapter 23 . 4/30/2011
Not a bad ending. Here's some pairings that could work for 012 additions.

Lucario/Lightning