Reviews for Ga:Rei Zero : Tokusen 4
DuranBarks chapter 10 . 4/19/2009
Read the whole story in one go. I like how you put things together,Aoi's part though I barely remember how she look like, but i gotta say Toru and Natsuki is a perfect duo to me!

Thanks for sharing the story.
DuranBarks chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
How can I possibly miss this ff?

Firstly, i can't believe they killed toru and natsuki in the first episode.I was just beginning to love both of them!
Ominae chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
Quite interesting for you to let Aoi be a 4th Division operative since the series didn't dive into her past.

I just hope some supplement material (guidebook/OVA/or something else) can give us Ga-rei Zero fans some hints on who Aoi is and why Mitogawa personally targeted her...

I look forward for you to do any 4th Division-based stories. I'd like to say that we can work together, but it seems that time isn't on our side for now...
Ominae chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Yep! Enjoyed the fight here.

Truly awesome for Natsuki and Toru to deliver the kasha its death. He he he he... They should've done that in the series. XP
Ominae chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Decided to review since no one bothered to review.

All I can say is, wow, an interesting perspective on Natsuki and Toru. But Natsuki as a bar singer? Hm... :3

You make it very interesting, mate. XP
Groovy chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
Not bad. Awesomeness! There oughta be more Ga-rei Zero (with Section 4/4th Division/4th Platoon) stories, maybe in a crossover perhaps? XD
Ominae chapter 10 . 3/19/2009
Interesting ending to the guys of Section 4. Least they won't die.

Curiously though, perhaps S4 can be used for an RE: Outbreak story (Except Toru and the others since they can't possibly be old enough to be S4 operators yet)...
glowie chapter 10 . 2/25/2009
I'm glad it was a happy ending.

Thanks! I enjoyed it very much. :)
glowie chapter 9 . 2/20/2009
YES! Finally Toru made a decision and confessed! I love this chapter! Thanks. :)
sasahara17 chapter 8 . 2/19/2009
Whoa... Seiryuu of the East?

So much for those obsolete guys with that Bya-whatever at the Min of Environment ;). Now the Min of Def finally have the ability to take on Category A threats.

I would LOVE to see Mitogawa's face right about now...
glowie chapter 8 . 2/19/2009
Wow... you're on fire man!

Not that I'm complaining. :P

I wonder how will Toru be affected by the the whole thing. It'll be interesting to see how things will progress. :)

Keep up the great work!
glowie chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
OH WOWIE! I love your updating speed! *bounce around with joy*

Just remember not to burn yourself out ya? I want all my favourite authors to stay happy and healthy. :P

LOL. Kiriya is being a rat eh? "not anyone in the room indeed"... Ohh... that got me wondering... will it be Toru alone or will it be the pair? Then again... they only have one stone. *dang!*

Oh well... enough of guessing on my part, I'll just sit back, relax and enjoy the show. :)

Thanks again.
sasahara17 chapter 6 . 2/18/2009
Okay... the Min of Def now have a Sesshoseki of their own. NOW things are really getting interesting!

You sure churn out these chapters fast tho'.
glowie chapter 6 . 2/18/2009
Ahh... the plot thickens. I wonder how is Kiriya going to "study" it.

LOL. Masaki's exchange with Natsuki is cute. I like how you handle their reactions to Aoi's predicament and I'm glad you allow that poor lady to rest... I was a bit worried you would increase the angst factor by allowing Aoi to be part of the "study".

Thanks for another prompt update. :)
sasahara17 chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
I like this chapter. I like it a lot.

The tension between the two rival agencies seems quite apparent here, especially considering how close to home this latest casualty is to the SDPA.

I look forward to whatever lies beyond this point. Still, that was so in character for Kazuki... the putz.