Reviews for Ga:Rei Zero : Tokusen 4
glowie chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
Ahh... setting up the stage for Ministry of Defense vs Environment? good... i hate for good plot points to go to waste.

My head was filled with so many conspirary theories in the beginning of the anime... well... at least for MOST part of the "that" episode. LOL. :P

They gonna make good use of the stone yes? *evil grin*

Thanks for prompt update. Ahh... I can't wait for the next installment. :)
glowie chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
I hate to sound mean but I have to honestly say I'm glad you didn't drag the triangle unnecessarily. I hate to have another macross frontier thingie... LOL.

(I mean... all I ask is a resolution... it ain't much yes?)

As much as I hate two-timers... I dislike wimps who couldn't make up their minds and cause more hurt.

In short.. yes it's a bit rush but being a Natsuki fan... I am "biasfully" glad. :P

Ahh... I guess the next chapter is going to be an angst fest huh? I'm eager to see how you're going to branch the story to work for you end.

Thanks for another fullfiling chapter. :)
sasahara17 chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
Yay, a Ga-Rei fanfic! And even better, a Ga-Rei fanfic on those awesome guys from Episode 1!

I think it's still to early for me to submit an in depth review to this, but I like what I've seen so far. Keep up the good work.

Just... don't kill them off at the end of this okay? Make it an A.U. or something. Build 'em up just to kill the lot of them off? That would be beyond cruel...
glowie chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
First of all... I'm so glad someone did a story on the team. Devastated is so not even close to describe what I felt after episode "you know what".

I love the story... I applaud your success in making me accept the fact that Toru had problems choosing one of them because it's a tough choice when in reality, we ALL know it ain't such a tough choice... *evil grin*

(okay okay... so I'm an avid Natsuki supporter)

Anyhow I just hope you don't intend to stay true to the anime... the ending of course...

Thanks and keep up the good work! :)
19 | « Prev Page 1 2