Reviews for Pride and Prejudice The butterfly effect
Barbara chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
I'm late in finding your story; however, I want to add my thoughts and encouragement to continue your fantasy story. I wholeheartedly agree with you regarding "Lost in Austen". The series is horrible and not really that well thought out. Why oh why was it filmed to begin with? You already show more promise than the person who wrote "Lost" and whomever wrote the screenplay.
ladydeadlock chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
This is really fun and enjoyable, I look forward to reading more! I like what you've done with Mary _
Breggo13 chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
MUST HAVE MORE! I LOVE this story! Please, I dare ask you, do continue. Hopefully, like Mr. Darcy you write rather quickly :) I love Mr. Darcy myself and whenever my mom says something, I always relate that to Pride and Prejudice. Hopefully you will update often and really your writing is extremly good. Have fun writing and keep me updated.

Tasha
karmari chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
so cool! i'm glad you updated this project ! i really like it! i wonder though what changes will occur...
rebibug chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
I am loving this so far. I like that she gave herself a makeover and is helping Mary. Where could it go from

here? Who's attention will she attract? Would love an update. :-)
Obscure Stranger chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Yay, a second chapter.
Confused23 chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
MARY! u dont have speech marks! U DONT HAVE SPEECH MARKS! i didnt even read the chapter! QUICK! edit it! its R btw
ground chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Keep going, I want to read the rest. So please keep going. IT wasa little rough at the begining, but once she was "transported" it was really smooth. It is really good. I use to think Mary should have married Mr. Collins, but now I think it should be Kiti that does, haha. Anyways, you should really finish it.
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
This story is really good! would be great to read some more...
SlowMovingTime chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I like it! More please!
C Brown chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I am at loss as to what to say! The reason being, not that it is so awful as to bring me to near-fainting, but simply because it is remarkably good! Although I feel inclined to point out, that when Jane Austen's character's speak, their language seems little alike to the manner of which people generally spoke in the early 19th century (the book, of course, spoke the same richness of language.)

In addition, I seem to pick up a hidden darkness to the story, which I do not find agreeable. Whether you intended this or not, I do not know. But if you did intend such a quiet shady side to your story, you blended in the greyness that I above-mentioned, rather well.

Altogether though, I think you have suceeded in writing a rather satisfactory beggining, to, indeed, a rather satisfactory story! The rest of which is to follow soon in the near future, I hope!
The Shadowy Phantom chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I really like the premise and the story so far; I hope you do continue. There's one error that I caught, though - "Mary, your only 18" should be changed to "Mary, you're only 18". Sorry to be nitpicky, but that's my only criticism.
somebunnyelse chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
yes. please continue this story. it will get better. mary with a makeover lol.

i'll bet anne would tell mr collins where to go ; )
REQUESTING-deletion-of-ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow... wonder what's going to happen next, and who Anne/Charlotte will end up with- I doubt she would want to be with Mr. Collins, if she was originally a Mr. Darcy girl... She could probably put Mary in Charlottes place, after all in the book, Mary would have been with Mr. Collins if Charlotte hadn't been (at least that's the implication).

Might want to watch all the 'Miss Bennet' parts. You have them down as 'Mrs. Bennet'.

Will the whole remote thing backfire on her? I keep imagining it ending up like Click- and have her entire life go to pot before she wakes up. Bet it wouldn't be that bad though.

Anyhow, keep up the good work- I tried watching the first episode of Lost in Austen and couldn't get the entire way through. As you said, it wasn't exactly brilliant. The idea might have been, but the way they played it out was bad. I read the other reviews- making Wickham see the light would be a great way to give Anne her own love story!

Keep going! Want to see more soon!

Love,

Shadows
Jenner chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wonderful story concept and characters... I loved it. Of course, you should continue. I want to know what happens next.