Reviews for Sever The Bonds
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Aaaaaaaaa! John you bastard! How could you!
Sofi Stree chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Good fic. I liked the way you made John discover that the boys were into each other. It was creative and sweet (for the other two guys, not so much for John). The ending was so sad, and the last line was even sadder - but you were right on with the lines about John's thinking that a lot of things had to be black and white. He was a really one way or the other kind of guy; not so much in between on anything.

What did John do that one time? When Sam went into the house and then came out mad? I can't really figure it out. What was Dean doing that John could have set him up for? If the simple answer is "having sex with someone else," okay, but how would John make that happen?

Great story.
Mel Storm chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
you got me crying! i demand -while still being nice- a continuation of the boys getting back together! no angst-ie separations allowed. i refuse to believe in it!

peace

mel storm

ps: kinda kidding..kinda not.
PhosphorousMonkey chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Love love love this fic to death. The angst was just right for this kind of fic. Poor boys, and poor broken John. I love it when you write stuff like this. I wish You'd write more SN and less RPS. I know, I know, you're sick of hearing that from me lol
IsaacSapphire chapter 1 . 2/16/2009