Reviews for Mornings Of Bronze
iknowyou2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Loved it!
Akirasan215 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I dont usually review to people's stories but I really enjoyed reading your and your writing style is very good so i just wanted to let you know hat i really enjoyed your story and i hope to read more of them.
Keniaia chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
"Bella is definitely smarter than Sarah"

If you call being far less mature, selfish, unwilling to risk her lazy hide, racist and more than a little sexist smart, yes I suppose Bella is smarter than Sarah.
Rhybran Hud chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I tried. Really I did, but I just can't read anymore. Jareth is spinning a particularly cruel crystal for you. He's devastated at not being blond. You see the hair and tight pants are the REAL source of his powers. At least over the Ladies of the Labyrinth.
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Loved this story! I also wanted to thank you for making Jareth into Edward. Too many times crossovers mix characters that shouldn't be paired. Jareth is Sarah's, so again thank you. It would be nice to read more if you plan on writting it.
It'sOnlyForever chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
kinky

*licks lips*

fantasic
squarepancake chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Very nice crossover- the lyrics worked perfectly.
luvnote4u chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
this was an interesting twist between the two stories. i never really thought about it but the lyrics for "within you" really do seem to work for bella and edward's relationship.

love twilight! love labyrinth! good work!
Zerousy chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
OMG, this story rocked. I really, really, really, really, really hope you continue this with like, a sequal or something. Really, make a sequal because this is going on my fav's AND I'm adding you to my favs.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
M, Twilight and Labrynth, great mix! I don't get what he's saying during the sex scene though, song lyrics I'm guessing? Didn't detract from it, just puzzled me a bit. Didn't expect the biting or the angsty ending, but it's all good. Kudos for the kickin combo.
TwilightBEL chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This was REALLY great! Such an awesome crossover. To bad that it wasn't entered into the Steamy Movie Crossover Contest held by TheThreeSmutketeers in February. I sure would have voted for it. :o)

I was surprised when Bella asked the helping hands to send her up. LOL I always did wonder how fast Sarah would have solved the labyrinth if she hadn't gone down. Nice crossover with the playing of the piano in the ballroom and of the lullaby that magically puts her to sleep. I loved the Jareth quotes during the seduction on the bed. It was very fitting.

Great Job!

Keep Writing!
Jen2137 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Holy brilliant crossovers Batman! That was great!
Lilith Wolf chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
OMFG, Edward singing 'Within you', best ever
RachaelMC chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
This is awesome! I never thought about crossing books and movies together before, but this was really good! lol ~*~Rachael~*~
elislyn chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Thanks for writing this. I don't remember much about this movie, so I'm probably going to watch it again now. I think there should have been a little more at the end, to explain to people who might not have the context of the original story to figure out what then ending is for Bella and Edward. Anyhow, I did enjoy this.