Reviews for Cliche
jena chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
i honestly thought that i was reading a senru fic...s i'm a bit disappointed when i reached the part where Hasegawa (whom i thought was sendoh) called mitsui...

it's okey though...

well, at least i left a review..hihihi...,
Kaiser Washington chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Would that it were at least SenMit, because Hasegawa freaks me out with his ugly squint and all. I personally would never render him using the descriptions you've used or their likes - they should be reserved solely for Sendoh. But on a different front, this was remarkably witty, and since I like wit more than I dislike the pairing, I'll give this story a full 10.
Night Strider chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
honestly dude, i never thought you'd write again. i was idly just browsing through and not expecting anything different to find on this site, but here you are suddenly awarding the non-anticipation.

anyway, that was totally well-written. i'm pleased to read anything that has rich descriptions in it, which is something this fic achieves pretty effortlessly. and because this is essentially a mitsui fic appreciation from me is bound to be generous. i don't love the pairing, but i love mitsui. this will do.
aisha4senru chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Shockz! and I thought it was senru! hehehehe!