Reviews for Slipping Through the Cracks
sakarrie chapter 1 . 6/12
Lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2019
One of my favorites. For real. So good and emotional!
Woollylove chapter 1 . 11/21/2019
Love this. It seems very plausible. :( Poor sammy. I'd think if he had been a bit older he'd have used that fiery temper of his. Wonder if he took all winter to get seriously ill cuz his body's primed for a freezing angel?
Everything4Everyone chapter 1 . 6/27/2019
Wow! This was amazing!
Alex098 chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Poor Sammy ,finally John could see what he did to his boys technically Sam because Dean seems okay with it. I really wish you’d make a sequel I wanna see John trying to make it up to Sam . Great story btw
Spidergirl99 chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
You killed me with beauty and grace. Dammit.
Lizaloves chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Oh well. It's not like I needed a heart anyway. I mean. Just rip it out, why don't you, right? RIGHT!

These are one of the days I feel extremely lucky with my new "Iphone" and warm house and clean not- teared clothes.

I suddenly have the need to give all my stupid stuff to charity to people who need it waaaayyy more than I do.

Damn. I feel bad. I feel like a big ass jerk. Well done, though.
Shadow DarkFlower chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Oh man...you're killing me
G-C-W chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
This is seriously well done.
I can picture exactly this all happening in Supernatural.
Can't wait to read some of your other works.
QueenBea93 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
This was beautiful! Really nice buildup and ending. Loved it! :)
Kellie chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
This is amazing! I loved all of the wonderful details and plot work that lead to the climax! And the heavy and suppressed emotions were nice as well. But my favorite part was the end and the shock that Jhon felt at the neglect he'd shown his son. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
This has got to be one of my favorite fics. It gets me every time, even though I know what's coming.
Toothtooth chapter 1 . 11/8/2015