Reviews for Slipping Through the Cracks
Dramajunkie3066 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
really good story I just didn't like that you left it hanging with out raping things up, like john and dean trying harder and moving, or something along those lines but that's just me.
RainbowSkies chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
GASP. GAAAAASP. GAAAAAAAAAAASP. YOU SERIOUSLY DID NOT- YOU SADIST. GAH. :-: I wanted more. This was too good :-: AH GREAT JOB YOURE FANTASTIC
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Since reviews are love, I only wish I could review more than once. This story is sort of haunting, makes me feel like when I'm a parent (which will hopefully be in the very far and distant future) I'll listen to my kids when they ask me something. Especially if they usually don't.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
GREAT!
sandycub chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Excellent story! Very well written but heartbreaking!
bat-tron chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Oh, dear lord that was heartbreaking. D:
nobody chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
you should make a sequel
SoulAlchemist9310 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
THAT IS NOT THE END, NO MA'AM OR SIR! IT IS NOT I NEED AND I MEAN THAT I NEED U TO CONTINUE THIS STORY BECAUSE IT IS JUST SO AMAZINGLY AWESOME AS PLEASE
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This was heartbreaking. the ending in particular was horribly sad. All that time they just sort of forgot about Sam
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I have to admit, I love these neglected Sam, guilty John fics. But he never changes his behaviour anyway. At least, not that we ever saw. And I know he had his reasons, but come on! He could have approached things very differently. It really hits you in the feels and makes you want to smack John around the head repeatedly, in this case with that snow shovel!
Soooo another great fic. Loved it. xo
Liana Legaspi chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Love the ending :) and the whole story for that matter.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I feel as if this was to focused on Sam. The other Winchesters had work to do too, and it's not like they totally neglected him. They were a bit busy and they were all running thin, sam just got the worst of it.
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
*cries because I CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS*
NiDubhchair chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Ok, yeah, fine, just rip the heart out of my chest. Didn't need it anyway. POOR WIDDLE BABY SAMMY. And John finding the boots at the end ... SO FUCKING SAD (but also awesome).
GraceTheGraceless chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
One word for this: Amazing.
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »