Reviews for Slipping Through the Cracks
LyckyDycky chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Can u make a sequel for this?
Gandalf3213 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Wonderful. Sam bashing is not an activity that we approve of. Anyone who's a friend of Sam's is a friend of ours. Excellent work. Keep writing.
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I feel for you Sammy. Love John's reaction at the end.
mngrue chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I've read this story before, but I can't remember if I reviewed it. Just wanted to say that I really like the way you handled the passage of time, the way you made what happened believable without turning John and Dean into monsters. Yet, they still felt some much deserved guilt. Good job : )
deanssammy chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
nrarly made me cry on the last bit
SayLo chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Awesome! No more? I can imagine the next moves so badly
lipglosskaz chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Ahhh nooooooo!
*sniffles*
Love the Sam angst..
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
D:

Oh god, how could you leave it on such a depressing note?! Great job!
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
if reviews are loved, part II is adored. . . think about it!
kaileemet chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I like this story a lot... my only comment would be the ending seems a bit abrupt. A sequel would fix that... which I would like to read very much...
Brothers-against-the-world chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Now i feel really creepy, reading another one of yours within the same day :) But this was great. really nice, good old sick!Sam preseries fic, thank you!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is so so sad. Poor guys.
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

The rec can be found under the Wee!Sam Theme here:

CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh poor Sam, you just seem to love beating him up! Shame on you for tormenting the erupted of the ultimate puppy dog eyes! XD This was sad but really well written! This is much better then doing homework..*nervously glances to the growling papers* You've got me addicted to your writing!
Avaerial chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Very lovely, my dear! So poignant and eloquent! You have such a way with words!

I loved this story! Thank you for composing this chapter and I do hope you persue. I'd love to read a sequel to this.

Great job and keep on writing!(:
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »