Reviews for Slipping Through the Cracks
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
if reviews are loved, part II is adored. . . think about it!
kaileemet chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I like this story a lot... my only comment would be the ending seems a bit abrupt. A sequel would fix that... which I would like to read very much...
Brothers-against-the-world chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Now i feel really creepy, reading another one of yours within the same day :) But this was great. really nice, good old sick!Sam preseries fic, thank you!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is so so sad. Poor guys.
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

The rec can be found under the Wee!Sam Theme here:

CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh poor Sam, you just seem to love beating him up! Shame on you for tormenting the erupted of the ultimate puppy dog eyes! XD This was sad but really well written! This is much better then doing homework..*nervously glances to the growling papers* You've got me addicted to your writing!
Avaerial chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Very lovely, my dear! So poignant and eloquent! You have such a way with words!

I loved this story! Thank you for composing this chapter and I do hope you persue. I'd love to read a sequel to this.

Great job and keep on writing!(:
Von chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
ANGST LOVE ATTACK!
monkey fang chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
this story was really good you should continue it further after it ends wit hjhon finally figuring out his mistake
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Very sad. Wonderful work!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
DEan's panic and John's angst at the end were the best...just the fix i needed. Again great characterization.
Molto Alesato chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
God, I would love a sequal to this.
Lillian DeVega chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
emotions emotions emotions.

really great story. sam as a martyr and john as an ass. that's classy. somehow i can really imagine that their childhood could have been like this.

thanks for sharing you story.
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Good story, I really liked it, though I think it could have focused a little bit more on John after Sam got sick. But that's just me. Good work!
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I didn't tear up...nope. Not me...
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »