Reviews for Slipping Through the Cracks
Dassy1407 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Aw, that was a cool story! Good writing and idea! )

Dassy
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Wonderful writing! I loved reading this!
Hearty1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I don't review often, but have enjoyed your stories a lot. The stories are totally engrossing. Your writing style is excellent - you know your doing well when the story takes you for an uninterrupted ride - as this one did.
fatcat91 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Awsome. Seriously it was great. I loved it. I think you should write a sequal or something.
freefall-gypsy chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Why are you leaving it there?
Joby87 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Oh my God, this was so heart-wrenching! Wow, you certainly created a masterpiece with this fic. And it served John right to feel guilty over what happened to Sam. Your words moved me! Just reading about what Sam was going through...I have no words. Awesome fic. Your talent is amazing. Take care. Joby ;P
LvSammy chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
WOW! I love Sammy stories...and this was one was great! Oh my Sammy just suffers in silence. Always trying to do what is best for everyone but himself. I loved this. You did it beautifully. This was awesome. thanks for a good read.
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
aww sweet one-shot thankyou :D we all love hurt sammy of course and you write is so well thankyou xx
madmedjenna chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Awesome, i dont know what else to say. still as powerful after the third time as after the first read
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
That was very good! I really enjoyed that. Poor Sammy. I love him so much. He's just adorable. I wish that his daddy would have treated him a little better. You could always see that he favored Dean over Sammy. I really loved that story. Excellent Job! (:
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I loved this fic, though I would have been a bit happier if you'd added a bit of a happy ending, maybe a sequel with Sam getting his new shoes and clothes. Then again, maybe you already have. :D I loved it anyway, in any case.

Poor Sammy; he does seem to get the shorter end of the stick more often than not. I have to say, though, as a single father raising two rambunctious kids, he does a pretty good job raising them. Most of the time, anyway.

-coos- Get better soon Sammy! Things'll get better soon. I KNOW, because I just know stuff like that. :P

Great job!
allwaysandforever chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Wow, this was like the second or something of my Supernatural fics! I usually read HP and stuff, but i think you totally just converted me. This was fricken awesome, yes i think it is going on my favs list! Thanks XD
thesiriusmoon chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Just got to say this is one of my favorite stories :D It's the one that made me fall in love with SPN fanfic. Brilliant!
Rat chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Powerful ending, awesomely written!
juliana chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
that was wonderful. the ending was perfect - finally showing john what his nomadic life is doing to his son, the things they are missing that make a real family and home. keep up the great work :)

juliana