Reviews for Slipping Through the Cracks
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
aww sweet one-shot thankyou :D we all love hurt sammy of course and you write is so well thankyou xx
madmedjenna chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Awesome, i dont know what else to say. still as powerful after the third time as after the first read
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
That was very good! I really enjoyed that. Poor Sammy. I love him so much. He's just adorable. I wish that his daddy would have treated him a little better. You could always see that he favored Dean over Sammy. I really loved that story. Excellent Job! (:
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I loved this fic, though I would have been a bit happier if you'd added a bit of a happy ending, maybe a sequel with Sam getting his new shoes and clothes. Then again, maybe you already have. :D I loved it anyway, in any case.

Poor Sammy; he does seem to get the shorter end of the stick more often than not. I have to say, though, as a single father raising two rambunctious kids, he does a pretty good job raising them. Most of the time, anyway.

-coos- Get better soon Sammy! Things'll get better soon. I KNOW, because I just know stuff like that. :P

Great job!
allwaysandforever chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Wow, this was like the second or something of my Supernatural fics! I usually read HP and stuff, but i think you totally just converted me. This was fricken awesome, yes i think it is going on my favs list! Thanks XD
thesiriusmoon chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Just got to say this is one of my favorite stories :D It's the one that made me fall in love with SPN fanfic. Brilliant!
Rat chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Powerful ending, awesomely written!
juliana chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
that was wonderful. the ending was perfect - finally showing john what his nomadic life is doing to his son, the things they are missing that make a real family and home. keep up the great work :)

juliana
Anjelicious chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
That was so sad! I love hurt Sam! Kudos! Love Dean's cockiness int his one so funny
midnightshadow69 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
this is a really good story are you going to have another chapter on sam's recovery and john making things better?
Aewnaur chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
omg i don't know what to say.. i'm crying .. omg ..
Spaceseeker chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Great fic - so well written and true to the characters. More!
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
good story wow that was close
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Great story!
SammySpirit chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Oh, this is good. I really like how John's kind of an asshole throughout, but you see at the end that he really cares about Sammy. I can so see Sam just putting off his own health, but still working his hardest.

Good job!