Reviews for Slipping Through the Cracks
Madebyme chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Aw that was a heart breaking end to a fab story! Poor Sam cold, with no winter clothes or boots and he never complained once, it breaks my heart!

I'm always a fan of hurt Sam and worried Dean and this fic was a perfect example of all that I enjoy! I loved Dean's reaction when he found Sam and also John at the end when he sees his sons boots, that was a great ending!

Take care, Madebyme.x
heartfallen chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Awesome story
fireball1012 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
loved it can't wait for more please update soon
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Oh this was so sad and so wonderful. I absolutely loved it. Poor Sammy, cold, no really winter clothes and he doesn't complain once. Just tries to make the best of it. He is just so sweet, I just wanted to hug him and buy him all the boots and clothes he needs to stay warm and dry. I felt bad for John in the end. He realized it was all his fault. Great story. Hugs, Vonnie
astalder27 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
i love it! you did an amazing job with this, there can never be enough neglected!Sam stories :)
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
God that was just so heartbreaking. But so good. As usual, you knocked it out of the park.
friendly chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
great job.. I would love to see more.. PLEASE
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Woo hoo! The muse is back!

Awesome story! I was shivering right along with Sam as he struggled to deal with the cold. I felt for him when John kept putting him off with "can't it wait?". And then for him to shovel all those drives to earn the money for the trip only to be too sick to really enjoy it. Poor guy just didn't get a break.

Loved how John found out about Sam's lack of decent clothing. Shame it took almost losing his son for him to notice that the kid didn't have the proper clothes for winter. Have a feeling John didn't have the same problem. :)

Lisa
cindy123 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Wow, I'm in tears. That was so sad. John so engrossed in his hunting that he didn't even notice that Sam didn't have any decent winter clothes or boots? He almost paid a very high price for his inattention. Lovely story, beauitiful.

Cindy.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Hey Hon

Just a quick note to say that I totally loved this little story, it was so poignantly heartbreaking and yet satisfying at the same time.

Take care hon

hugs Shelly
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Girl, you did good. It was an awesome little story and I loved the ending. Wonderful!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Yes John, the reality of what you've done to your children is harsh...and yet, there really is no way for him to change. He is who he is, and the drive will always be there...Great job on this! I felt so bad for poor neglected Sammy!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
excellent. hey did you hear about Kim Manners? :(
Amy chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Oh wow. Poor Sam. He just wanted to be normal and do what teens do. I can't believe Dean and John let his health slip their attention like that, but gosh what a wake-up call that was. Dean was beside himself. And John was feeling guilty. Which made for some nice angst. Good job.
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
cala muy profundamente en el corazón, toddos los sacrificios de sam x la obseción de la caza de su padre y de su bro, por eso es que sam siempre odio esa vida, pero x lo menos par john y dean sam era su mundo
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »