Reviews for Slipping Through the Cracks
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Woo hoo! The muse is back!

Awesome story! I was shivering right along with Sam as he struggled to deal with the cold. I felt for him when John kept putting him off with "can't it wait?". And then for him to shovel all those drives to earn the money for the trip only to be too sick to really enjoy it. Poor guy just didn't get a break.

Loved how John found out about Sam's lack of decent clothing. Shame it took almost losing his son for him to notice that the kid didn't have the proper clothes for winter. Have a feeling John didn't have the same problem. :)

Lisa
cindy123 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Wow, I'm in tears. That was so sad. John so engrossed in his hunting that he didn't even notice that Sam didn't have any decent winter clothes or boots? He almost paid a very high price for his inattention. Lovely story, beauitiful.

Cindy.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Hey Hon

Just a quick note to say that I totally loved this little story, it was so poignantly heartbreaking and yet satisfying at the same time.

Take care hon

hugs Shelly
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Girl, you did good. It was an awesome little story and I loved the ending. Wonderful!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Yes John, the reality of what you've done to your children is harsh...and yet, there really is no way for him to change. He is who he is, and the drive will always be there...Great job on this! I felt so bad for poor neglected Sammy!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
excellent. hey did you hear about Kim Manners? :(
Amy chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Oh wow. Poor Sam. He just wanted to be normal and do what teens do. I can't believe Dean and John let his health slip their attention like that, but gosh what a wake-up call that was. Dean was beside himself. And John was feeling guilty. Which made for some nice angst. Good job.
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
cala muy profundamente en el corazón, toddos los sacrificios de sam x la obseción de la caza de su padre y de su bro, por eso es que sam siempre odio esa vida, pero x lo menos par john y dean sam era su mundo
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
God this had me tearing up. I would love to see more to this story.
charming2drew chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Wow.

I am in awe of this fic.

Seriously.

wow.

I love it.

I would totally say that you should write a sequel, but it might take away from the awesomeness of it! lol
Just A Fan chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I absolutely loved it! I'm glad that at the end we got to see John realize the implications of his ignorance! I also enjoyed the limp Sam you had in there _ Great job! I hope to see more from you soon!
laynee chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
that was really sad. amazing, but sad. the last sentence, last images at the end, when john realizes all that has happened. prefect and heartbreaking. thank you.

-elayna
Chezzers chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Freacking awsome i nearly cryed! that takes some doing i tell you that. you go kiddio you rock!

chelsey

x x x
silentpixiee chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Aw...poor Sammy :o( Great one!shot although I'd like to humbly ask for a second chapter, maybe? I would love to see what John does about this and how Dean takes it too...just a request *shrugs*
Lady Lestat chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
OK you have to do another part to this! You can't leave it all unresolved - we need to see John making it up to Sammy! Please?
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »