Reviews for Yours forever
Welric chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Please continue? ... It's got me interested so far.
Kitty chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Please update soon!I'm dying to know!
Aakun chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I want to read more if Naruto chose Sasuke or Konoha (I hope he chose Sasuke aah romance). So please update
Templerin chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Do you really need some courage? I cant wait to see what happen, between those two. And what will Naruto doing about the Hokage thing?

I am paisantly waiting of a new chapter...
windalchemist001 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
write write write (mulan: "mother" clam down) NO! i want to read the next chapter *pointing* (mulan: *sigh* why do you act like a kid an i act like the adult at times?) well if your the adult here then naru's your husband *evil smile* (mulan: *twichs and glares*) (elizabeth: you are right "mother" but back to the topic at hand) oh right! well i like to say i love this story so far and i want you to contue it since you have all us reviews so far so please please give the next chapeter and thank you for reading this so far.

sighed:

brittany b. peña
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
wah so what is naruto going to do? will he give up his life long love or his life long dream? Please update soon!
MikaUchiha chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Update soon! I really like this one!
emily chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
aww cute _
ComatoseKarma chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
PLease update soon! I love the story and I want it to continue!
Gothic Anime Lover chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
OH YEAH! This IS GReAT! I love it! Please update soon.
Sabaku no Koneko chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Yesh! Please update soon! I really need to know what will happen next!
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Dude...that stings! For Naruto!

I'm still trying out the SasuNaru couple...even though after a few reads, I'm still not for or against it.

But I'm really interested in this predictament here! Poor Naru-Chan! Makes me want to root for SasuNaru!
MitternachtTHEmidnightSilence chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
wow, what a bunch of trolls.

Not to mention that they seem SLIGHTLY *cough* homo-phobic, but it seems to me that just because they can't get any they are budging into little Naru's life! How terrible! What's a susu gunna do?

on the other side: sasuke as a school teacher? Oh, that's just precious, but i'm supprised he didn't mention anything about maiming! AND THEY WONT EVEN LET HIM TRAIN? That's horrid! He was rasied as a Shinobi, and they wont let him practice what he has been conditioned to do his whole life? And not to mention that they could probably use him since he was one of their better shinobi's, and they are still being attacked by Akatsuki *shakes head at them*

POOR SASU AND NARU! What are they going to do? *gives you my best PUppyKAt eyes* pls update soon?
Gemstones chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
ok i like it when naruto reach his dreams and for once he is the one being forced into marraige...i just hope that sasuke will do anything within his power to be with naruto... anyway can't wait for the next chapter
black-ammunition chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
O.O OH NOs :))

I'm guessing he chose Sasuke over the Hokage title...

I'm really eager to know what will happen next. But I have a lot of guesses :)

Update soon!