Reviews for The Seven Deadly Sins
DarkShadow9007 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
OMG! This Is Fucking Bad Ass! So dirty, sick , twisted, and so totally fucking wrong, I am completely and utterly speechless! I love it!
Slashlover chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
When I said I don't like any i meant I don't like any Parker and Elliot rest were great though.i had to come back and read them again
Slashlover chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
And Hardison/Parker
Hardison/Nate was funny.
I don't like the Elliot/Parker pairing. I don't like any really. It feels wrong
Koxie chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
WoW,Storm Trooper,AND Legolas?

*squeels like a fangirl*

You are too cool for school D

Each sin was dead on and oh, so good! Plenty of sex and a some great humor along the way - awesome!
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Old-Soul-Rock-n-Roll chapter 1 . 2/20/2010

Meatball42 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
These were really good, except you made all the characters whores! Not that I'm complaining ;) I think 'Anger', especially, was very in-character, as well as 'Greed'.
ddamato chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
My favorite ones were Hardison/Eliot, Eliot/Parker, and Hardison/Parker.

I would really like to see more of those pairings. ;
MistressCoCoLoVeR chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
*gets a slight nose bleed from from Pride, Sloth, Envy, and Greed* I like those pairings the best. Nate/Sophie I can take or leave. But Eliot/Parker seems wrong. On the show Eliot can hardly stand Parker much less tolerate being in the same room with her. I'm all for hot guy on guy with the girls watching.
animechickie chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
YES! an Eliot/Parker is always awesome, and that it had to do with the mile high job just makes it even better! sorry, love the other ones too, it's just that Eliot/Parker is my favorite...
Lune-Solei chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I adored "Anger" and "Lust." But they were all terrific. Great job!
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I liked the anger one a whole lot.