Reviews for Coconut Conditioner and Coltrane
lstrawberry chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
excellent! Sweet and thoughtful! Thanks!
HalianFromPlanetZork chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This is brilliant, to brilliant. So full of sweetness and aw. But you can't end it there! Don't torment me in such a way. A sequal must be made to prove that Vince loves him to. x
g-chatter chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
umm are you gonna write anymore? i'd love you to! it's amazing.. five stars so far!

write more!
cookiemunster chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Fluffy, sweet and cocnutty! Absolutely loved the little bittersweetnes! Like a dark chocolate Bounty. Dammit woman, I've already been to the vending machine once this evening! Loved the whole Vince falling asleep on Howard business, can totally see it happening!
redlaces chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Aw, so adorable. Loved all the...probably bits. :)
ShadowPlain chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Oh corrine, this was just so perfect!

I absolutely love how kinda open ended this is, because theres hope woven into it from both Vince and Howard and yes, okay, i did pick up on angst (i has a built in radar and i canthelpit, k?)

Anyway.

Favourite bits, yis?

The coconut conditioner! Its so fitting and i love the smell of coconut, it reminds me of summer *happysigh*

Oh Howard pet, dont pine, just kiss and confess already and it'll be fine and they'll be goodtimes and you can live happily ever after...*floats off a little*

And no, you arent just howard, you're Howard the jazz Extrordinaire with Mad Skillz of tea making and general Comfort Giver!

*ahem*

Yis.

Love you
Diana chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Aww..So cute!

Your gonna write more of this, right?

Please?

x x
swisstony chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Aw so sweet: D
Buttonsmagoo chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Nggh! NO!

Vince DOES love Howard. He does. He does. He does. You, missus have to write a sequal to this FANTASTIC piece! I was all happy when I saw this in my inbox! as I'm doing coursework, and needed a break. HE DOES LOVE HIM. Nggh.

I loved his thoughts of Vince though, so cute! He really is more adorable than what he lets on to be, isn't it? and you've shown that :D

Loved the title too, haha.

Awh, this - Howince makes me melt, as you can clearly see. Tho, onesided :( Well, NO - HE DOES. I'm adamant. That's probs the wrong word... now this is just a rambling inchoerrent drabble.

THEY ARE IN LOVE. YES. I'll hush now. Haha.

Love you m'dear! :) (Sorry about not being around latley. I've been reduced to an hour a night *boo!*)

Kudos daahling. x