Reviews for Nightfalling
Matsuo.Lee chapter 13 . 6/4/2010
It does a heart good to know that there are talented and dedicated writers like you out here in this tiny corner of the 'verse writing these kinds of stories. I haven't the pleasure of writing a review in all my time here, but your Maliver stories, especially this one, have captured my imagination and kept me utterly engrossed and obsessed with this pairing. I'd appreciate it greatly if you could keep these stories coming, mayhaps longer in the textual department, if'n if you have time of course. Keep flying and keep writing!
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 13 . 8/23/2009
woo! that was really good, and sweet, and all... . keep writing!

Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 12 . 8/4/2009
Yay! I'm glad Mal and River got the chance to heal and it's even better that their doing it together! It was a little alarming with Simon and Inara but I'm glad Mal and River didn't let that stop what their feeling for eachother. :)
WellRedPenguin chapter 13 . 5/7/2009
this was really good, nice job :)
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 12 . 1/28/2009
Absolutely shiny. Ending felt slightly rushed but otherwise wonderful.
jane0904 chapter 12 . 1/28/2009
A good story, but the end felt rushed. There's no way Simon would let River and Mal be together that easily, not with the tension you built up earlier. And Inara's agreeing to stay on board ... far too quick. I enjoyed the other parts so much I wish you'd taken maybe another chapter or two to work out their new relationships. I know you wanted a happy ending - so did I - but I think it arrived too quickly.

I'm really glad you're continuing writing, because you have talent, and I hope you don't mind my comments.
jane0904 chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
So, is there more? I like how you had the relationship develop slowly, because Mal isn't the kind of person who would take advantage of a situation like this, and I can see him trying to talk himself out of it. Your River-speak is good, particularly as she becomes more coherent as their love develops. Now ... what about Simon and Inara? And what will Zoe's reaction be?
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 11 . 1/27/2009
Hmm, and so Inara ran to tell Simon so he'd do the dirty work for her.

Well, let's see what happens next.

I love how often you update. :D
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
Hmm, this is getting better and better. Will Mal and River get together? Well, guess I'll have to keep reading to find out.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
Intriguing story, can't wait to read more.

Mal's 'voice' seems just a touch off. Not bad but not quite right either. Everyone else's is excellent.

Thought you should know.