Reviews for By the Light of the Moon
honeydew7 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Beautiful.

That's all I can say.
RayneCeleste chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Omg I balled my eyes out at the end

Great story
fiest002 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
wow this is pretty dark, for a sec. i feel a little sad for that pink hair girl...hmmm nah, sasuino forever!
Camille chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I loved the story and the song you used is one of my favorites!
FrolickingToast chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Beauty can only describe this story. It's amazing, wonderful, and tragic, in my own opinion I prefer stories this way.
phoenix-shalimar chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
*is at the head of stampeding fangirls waving her pitchfork and shouting unintelligable words*

I loved it though, t he way it was set out.

It was just so . . . WOW! Is the only thing i can think of. Mainly cos my brain just isn't really working today. Lack of sleep methinks.

*wonders* how did Ino kill him, i mean is Naruto couldn't have defeated Sasuke how could Ino have? I mean Naruto is far stronger than Ino and everything.

Sasuke:*sighs* Your overthinking things again Nyxie.

*huffs* I am not,

Sasuke: *raises eyebrow*

Ok so maybe i am shut up.

Love your Temari
Missy chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Sasuke/Ino is one of my favorite 've captured them perfectly!One of the best short,angst,to the point i've read n a while.
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
wahh Lammy

Can you say SEXY much!

Hahahah I love it so freakin much

I was like so in tuned with their emotions

It was so sexy!

Wait..I said that already, but I can't help it.

LMAO

I LOVE IT AND YOU SO MUCH! Hahah

Very very awesomeness
Rika chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I like Ino, but was never a big fan of SasuIno XD

But your SasuIno story, its just so lovely, i loved it.

Story was great *hugs*
shelvesinthecloset chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
First off, just let me say that I loved it, as seems to always be the case with your stories.

Okay, now that that's out of the way, WOW. You've taken angst to a whole new level with this one. I mean, you have the almost happy thought of at least they died together , but it's totally obliterated by Sakura's anger at the end (brilliant move by the way). It's like the part of my mind that likes stories is weeping, while the analytical part is cheering. So, yeah.

Anyway, it was really, really good. Just depressing.
i'llnevereverknow chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Aww :( Both dead... And Sakura alive... Almost made me cry!

Brilliant story as usual, thank you!

Update soon!

Love, Wolfy x
kljjlkjlkj chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I could die happy today. WOW.

My day hasn't really been that great, and this cheered me up.

Uh...well that wouldn't be the right words to say. Cheered me up? More like depressed me...

But I'm masochistic that way, so it's all good. I'm glad they finally died together this time.

They had to fight each other...aww.

Can you tell I'm trying to restrain myself from doing a fangirl scream? I know I've always done them before, but I'm trying to have a little self...

Too late. Ok. Wowowowowowowowow.

AMAZING. I swear to God, that was just genius.

I'm off to read it again and go and print it out and hang it on the wall, like usual. ;) Hahahaha.
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
this is so sad and good!

i kinda feel sorry for Sakura too at the end...

so sad,

but make more sasuino! love these two!
FullFathomFive chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Killed off Sasuke and Ino but kept Sakura alive? You're right, that *is* depressing. And yet.. I'm so confused. Usually I feel this deep hatred and resentment for Sakura, but.. is- is this pity, I feel? That's odd. Must've been her crying. ;)

Great job.

We wont let you forget your promise of one day writing Sasuke and Ino a happy lemon, either.