Reviews for She Had Been Waiting for Me
MW3addict chapter 60 . 11/23/2013
I have spent the whole of today reading this story and it was definitley worth it. I absaloutley loved it and the bond that everybody seemed to have with jasper, especially Carlisle's. The whole story was cute and i apreciate you writing such a great story!
ShadowOfARose chapter 60 . 7/11/2012
I love the depth you show in the family's relationships and how Jasper slowly changes. Please continue to add more parts to the story :)
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
I love this!
Brazos chapter 28 . 6/14/2011
Jasper should have been in his element, planting with Esme.
kriddy chapter 60 . 5/12/2011
Hey,

When are you continuing with your story?

Its really interesting ]
Team Alice and Jasper chapter 60 . 10/30/2010
really good story!
Christy-Lilly23 chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Epic!
Marin-sama chapter 60 . 8/28/2010
This fic is amazing! Thanks for the update! I can' t wait for the next chapter! Thank you very much
jilly611 chapter 60 . 8/14/2010
Lets just say this is one of the best Jasper/Alice stories out here, so please don't leave us hanging. Would love to have an update on this when inspiration hits you, and I hope that will be soon...:) Pretty please with a nice juciy strawberry on top(cause I don't like cherries) :) :) :)
Ssscilla chapter 60 . 4/29/2010
This is my favorite Twilight story and I'm really anxious to find out what happen next. Now, I know you found new inspiration writing Sherlock Holmes stories, but I truly hope, you will return on this one soon. Keep up with awesome work )
missalexwhitlock123 chapter 55 . 4/6/2010
I love this story, it's fab!

I wuvs wo cos you is the best author in the entire world!

You should write this out then publish it and get rich and famous!
TheContamination chapter 60 . 2/23/2010
Are you still writing this?
Lani13 chapter 60 . 1/29/2010
aw hes so cute xx
Parvulus of Ink chapter 60 . 1/21/2010
Cute chapter! The end was quite sweet! Looking forward to updates D
Mayven chapter 60 . 1/19/2010
Great story! Can't wait to read more.