Reviews for She Had Been Waiting for Me
CBRH chapter 58 . 12/2/2009
Good chapter. The "too much happening too soon" angle feels very real; you would expect Jasper to be cautious and suspicious after the life he led previously.
Lani13 chapter 58 . 12/2/2009
a hes so sweet.

axactly like i imagined he would be at the beggining, but better.
motherduckatschool chapter 58 . 12/2/2009
Loved it.

keep writing,

Motherduckatschool
EmmettsBlondeBabe chapter 57 . 11/20/2009
so far so sweet..i love your story...very nice...i know jazz is trying...please keep writing
basket1544 chapter 57 . 10/18/2009
I spent the day reading your lovely story. I could have reviewed every chapter, but in the end I would have just said the same things over and over. I enjoyed being in Jasper's brain for the day. Thank you for that. I enjoyed seeing his family meet Maria (although I wish they would kill her) and seeing them meet Peter and Charlotte (loved the side story you did on that one by the way). Thanks for making my day great and please keep writing. Now to read the other 60 stories you've written. I love it when I find a prolific author who is excellent.
Marin chapter 57 . 10/4/2009
This fic is amazing! I just couldn' t stop reading! I never tought much about Jasper before, and now I like him a lot. I've been reading your other Twlight fics, and their are great also. But most of then are really short. I know how hard it is to write and I thank you for doing it. I will read you other fics for sure and I can' t wait for the next chapter of this fic. Thank you very much!
Marin chapter 57 . 10/4/2009
Roses in May chapter 57 . 10/2/2009
I am totally loving this story. I just all 57 chapters and am excited to read more!
motherduckatschool chapter 57 . 9/26/2009
Aw

Go jasper!

Loved it.

Keep writing,

Motherduckatschool
books and candy chapter 57 . 9/25/2009
This story is so amazing I love it Jasper is one of my favorite twilight characters
Zalia chapter 57 . 9/25/2009
Thanks so much for updating! I love this story!
shasta53 chapter 57 . 9/25/2009
Even though it was short, this chapter was very well-written and thoughtful (as well as thought-provoking). Other than Alice, we never really get to think about Jasper's reasons for living this way and I appreciate the delving.
Lani13 chapter 57 . 9/25/2009
and your back on the surface of earth! bravo!

lol sorry i kept nagging you, but i had to do it! ur too good to stop! so glad to hear you are eventually going to do another survival! take ur time. just dont take too much time! lol i know. i need to work on patience. anyways, like u care about any of this... cya! xx
tattygal95 chapter 57 . 9/25/2009
i love ur story. you can write so well. i look forward to more chapters.
Queen Aliceila chapter 56 . 9/22/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! I am dying to know what happents next!
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »