Reviews for Immaturity
xStormyx chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I like the way this is written although I felt Mia was maybe a little more weepy and hysterical than I imagine her but that's only a matter of opinion. I initially found Edgeworth out of character before remembering what he said in case 5 — how Dahlia and Terry's trial had left him traumatized... And then your characterization seemed perfect. I love how incapable of expressing himself (emotionally) he is.

Another good job.
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This was very good. You often forget, that in turnabout beginnings, Edgeworth's still a rookie. This was really good writing!
Stephy825 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
You easily captured young Edgeworth here...I really like it~~

And Mia was nice here too. And the ending, well, I didn't yet somehow expected for Edgeworth to say something like that to his new rival.
high improbability chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Edgey was surprisingly in character...heh...
Lin-ZB chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
What an amazing first piece! And a one-shot, to boot. I thoroughly enjoyed it. You never really hear about this case from Edgeworth's point of view, so I quite enjoyed the twist.

And thank you for writing something that's not romantic. It's especially refreshing.
LazyLaze chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I had a really good time reading this, realized it was a one shot, and got really depressed XD! The interaction between Edgeworth and Mia was very interesting and believable. You wrote it so well! Anyyway, I really, really enjoyed this fic! Please write more! XD