Reviews for Look After You
fnza chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
plz update soon!
Invader Designia chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Are you still writing this? Are you discontinuing it? PLEASE say no! I LOVE this story and began to get worried when an update never came. PLEASE keep writing this story! I lubbs it! You are an awesome author!

(I use way to many exclamation marks, didn't I?)
Invader Designia chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
I really like this story and I hope you will write another chapter soon! Please? I wanna know Lulu's condition too! Sorry for the short and lame review, but I hope you update soon!
The Golden Lily chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
This story is brilliant. Please Update.
mad panda chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
Awseome story! please keep writing. if you write i'll read and review!
zero chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
damn bad thing's has happened to lelouch
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
*pulls out big stick* Please update. (PS. The big stick is a historical in-joke, not an actual threat.)
jenni.miko chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
i like this almost-fainting-in front-of-his-followers-because-he-worked-so-hard-for-them thing. it is just too cool! i like this chapter! great job! moving on!
Devil Rebel chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
keep it up
YamiKitsune14 chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
Good work, mi amiga! The part where Shirley grabbed Lelouch's ear cracked me up! XD I suppose I should start typing up the next chapter of my story, huh? Anyway, keep it up, you're doing great, in my humble opinion! ;)
bullet-to-my-heart-x chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
AH Thank-You for FINALLY updateing i've been waiting forever! so please update again soon! great job!
Lucari0knight chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
i love this story please update soon!
amaresan chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
Please update! ) This is interesting!
bullet-to-my-heart-x chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
ah this is the first code geass story that I like so you have to update cause I really want to know what happens. The only thing I don't like is that lelouch is being a big meanie face to everyone. But that makes the story more interesting so its good but its still sad cause I love the student council. Anyways WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE REALLY SOON I LOVE THIS STORY!
O-Mega Lead chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
This is quite an interesting story so far, though it seems quite impossible for Lulu and Shirley, not to mention the student council, to be friends anymore. At any rate, I would love to see how you will have this play out; the headache makes for a very interesting scenario, especially if the student council were to see him in an episode.