Reviews for Damn Marluxia
Beck-dono chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Very, very charming 3 It put a smile on my face and I adore how you write Vexen Thanks for writing!

Loving the shiz you write,

Beck-dono.

"Want some love?"
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
-snickers- Zexion cracked me up with his remarks.
K.H. Wright chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Very nicely done _ I think you kept them well in character. I especially liked the "He was a man of science" paragraph. ;] Keep writing
Vivi chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I really like this little story and unlike the rude comment below, if i had an account i'll add this to my favorites on purpose :)

Anyways heres my review:

Of all kh fanfiction i've read so far, this is one of the rare ones where Zexion is actually IN character you even put some of his cannon lines!

Now about Vexen...i could totally hear him say all that with his english voice lol yes he's a man of science but one who can't live without his pink haired lover/stalker :)

and no they weren't OOC.
bloody-black-valentine chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I accidentally added this story to my favorites, seems I'm still in the habit of the old review way.

This was an okay story at most, but it didn't quite catch my interest and I basically skipped the entire story. There doesn't seem to be any voice behind the writing, just words. I can't catch the essence of you the writer in this. Not to mention I was greatly put off by that thing about you and Zexion in the author's notes at the top. That was completely unnecessary not to mention disgusting. I know you were only trying to be humorous but as you can see it didn't quite work out. It's bluntly obvious that nearly every kingdom hearts fangirls wants to bang either Zexion or Axel but please, keep to yourself.
StrangePhsyco chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
That was nice! Great capture of each personality and it was so freaking cute I believe i had the most ridiculous face on the whole entire time. I love those characters and this story so I love you(no homo) _
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
XD *fav* I still hate Vexen though, he was a bitch to kill in COM.