Reviews for Beauty And The Beast
MsBitaboo chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I'm eager to see where this is going.
Courtney chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Loved it! Cayoooooot!;)

Although, just putting it out there cats have spikes on their ding dongs, this is why they bite the female cats neck to stop them from scratching their eyes out. Hehe
musicluver246 chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
loved this story.
sunshineg9 chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Huh, nice I guess.
Strange Demise chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I tried. I couldn't finish it. not disrespecting it, just saying this is probably not my cup of tea. :S but oh well! we're humans! we invent crazy shit! to be honest, I like horror dudes. dunno why. Jason Voorhees turns me on. but I i'd like to say ur story was pretty good up to this point. :3
Strange Demise chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
O..o I think I like it. -continues reading-
CrazyPerson2671 chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Holy shit this was AWESOME! Never thought I say this but. . .GO BEASTALITY! (well, in writing form at least) See ya on the flip page! PEACE-age! ;)
House of Eros chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Loved the entire story but the sex scene definitely intrigued me since I have never really read a beastiality fanfiction... I will say... Bravo. I encourage you to keep writing, I enjoy reading this.
Luxor-DestroyerOfWorlds chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Perfect.
Bestality rulez
meant to spell it that way. Say it with an accent. It's fun.
Luxor-DestroyerOfWorlds chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I'm liking this already :3
Guest chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
You should make a Part 2to this where the Gods will Turn Annabell into a Saber or Diedo into a human, but they have to go through many hardships befor they can get there wish! PLEASE!

This is AWESOME btw!

From:
A girl in the USA
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Ahhhhh! Beastality rules!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Yes beastality does rule!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love it! I think it's sweet and different . I can see the next chapter button... Clicking now!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2012