Reviews for Chi to Ase to Namida
IhumakitukPeople chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
Ahhhh! No matter how many times I read this story I can't get enough of it!

:D

I especially like the sequel, and now I'm off to read it again xD
XxAnimeSquad2k14xX chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Cloud and Galen are CETRAS?! AEWESOMEEE!
Btw, how do you pronounce Galen? Is it "jay-lin" or "gay-lin"
XxAnimeSquad2k14xX chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
OMG How come I feel so awkward with Sephy and Zack being together but when they're broken up then I just wanna punch Aerith in the face?
The Which of Dictionopolis chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Hey, I don't know if you're still using this site, but I thought you should know that nearly this entire fic is in bold.
kat1316 chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
I really hated this part cloud was a real pussy at the end
bluefire chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
i always thought aerith (crisis core spelling) was lying too. This is a great explanation to cloud not being able to let things go in advent children.
Irbise chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
HI, your story is really great, like it :)
kuro-okami13 chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
I read this a while ago, and FINALLY I managed to find it again. Had to go on google and look up "Mr. meteor rain" because I remembered you called Cloud that in the sequel and I went from there. xD Well, now that I have faved it, I don't believe I will have the problem again. Anyways, I love your story. I found myself unable to stop reading the first time I read it, and I can say the same to this time.
Magister Ludi chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
Quick question, what happened to Scenic Route? I was looking for the story on you profile, but it isn't there.

Good story so far, enjoying it.
EchoSerenade chapter 16 . 4/27/2012
I think I must've read this a million and one times. It's so good. I'm never tired of it lol.
7hgjbsg98y3fdlhdskjlesty chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
omg i lovce galen xD and clouds reaction to the gift. and the gift OMG!
7hgjbsg98y3fdlhdskjlesty chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
Clooooooooouuuud *cried*

n'awww
7hgjbsg98y3fdlhdskjlesty chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
Oh My Giddy Aunt! UNEXPECTED! *faints from too much awesomness*
7hgjbsg98y3fdlhdskjlesty chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
i felt so sad when lark died! *i love her name by the way) i seriously did not expect her to be elenas mum
7hgjbsg98y3fdlhdskjlesty chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
omg HOJO i seriously HATE hojo even more than i hate my spanish teacher, which is a BUTT LOAD of hate! i seriously ranted about her for 2 hours once _

ANYWAY! love this story...just wanted to say :)