Reviews for Chi to Ase to Namida
Miss Ayanami chapter 16 . 11/8/2003
This ~needs~ a sequal. Simple as that.

Write, or possessed lawn gnomes will eat your hair. )

Really. o_o
moongirlkt chapter 16 . 11/8/2003
That was agreat*sniffle* story...*bursts into tears* that was excellent , I swear I am actually sobbing, how could you? Please make a sequel to this and pease make it happier! Man the last few paragraphs is what actually got to me, Ididn't actually*tears start coming again* sorry if a misspell anything can't see to well through my tears! You are so good at writing stories! I need to go to my room to curl op and cry. Arigato for the story. Ja Ne! *sobbing beyond beleif*
ShiraSeraYuki chapter 16 . 11/6/2003
oh my god! This was amazing! I read it write through, all 16 chapters together! I con't stop reading! So good! You better right that sequel to this! If you don't it will be a tragedy! You have to right one!

Add me to that list too! My email is
ozzypoos chapter 16 . 11/3/2003
This was a great fic, I loved it!

I so can not wait for the sequel, dont make us wait too long!
DracOnyx chapter 16 . 11/2/2003
Okay . . . first off, I want to congratulate you on such an ASTOUNDING story. I had to wait to finish it until I could kick my husband off the computer, but it was well worth the effort. Very well done, I enjoyed it immensely. And on that note, I can't WAIT to see the continuation. Pls email me when you start to post . . . I dearly want to read it.

So, thank you for the wonderful story, and can't wait to hear more from you.
RevanLight chapter 16 . 11/1/2003
Yay!

Sequel!

Write. Now. Please.

... (I have a limited vocabulary today) ;D
Forsaken Tenshi chapter 16 . 11/1/2003
Hey~~!

It's finished! WOW! That was a really good story!

I eagerly anticipate the sequal- poor Zack! Y_Y

Well, ja!

~Forsaken Tenshi _
GuilmonTamer chapter 16 . 10/31/2003
It's done and there's going to be a sequel! *waves a flag* way to go, awesome fic all around I'm so bloody happy you finished this thing and that you're planning to make a sequel to it *sighs happily* hope you put up the sequel soon!
Forsaken Tenshi chapter 15 . 10/26/2003
WAII! YOU UPDATED! *glomp*

I was going to give you two weeks to update, but you beat me to it! Go you! I guess I'll just wait another two weeks. _~ On a sadder note, poor Cloud and Zack! Hojo should die! *growls, then clears throat, becoming "normal" again* Update soon; I want to see how this will end. And what happened to "Scenic Route"?

JA!

~ForsakenTenshi_
Fallen Dragon chapter 15 . 10/25/2003
Plz update soon!
Kirikou-chan chapter 15 . 10/25/2003
Wow, it took me about a whole day to finally read this thing, but me made it ;

This has got to be the best FF7 fanfiction out there, especially since I'm the type of person that's not capable to keep their attention to something too long _

You should try and get this thing up to the end of the game, maybe even FF7-2; advent children (since sepiroth will return in it).

Anyways it's probably one of the best fanfic's I've ever read and if you need a muse I'll be happy to draw one for you :p(since I'm a manga-ka a.k.a anime artist)

Hope you update soon, if you can find it in your busy schedule, please email me if you do update,

greetz K-chan
War Tokoyami chapter 15 . 10/20/2003
Too frickin' lazy to sign in...Anyways, I'm so proud of you, updating twice in two weeks! I sure hope this has a happy ending though, what good is angst if it does end with hard-earned fluff sex?
War Tokoyami chapter 15 . 10/20/2003
RevanLight chapter 15 . 10/20/2003
More. Moremoremoremoremore. Please.

Soon.
GreenEyes7 chapter 15 . 10/20/2003
Insane!Cloud...wohoo! My vote would have to be for that really being Sephiroth talking to Cloud. Firstly, I don't think Jenova would be smart enough to play a convincing Sephiroth for any length of time and secondly, the angst potential goes through the roof if it is him and Cloud doesn't believe his lover. *waiting avidly for next chapter*
417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »