Reviews for Chi to Ase to Namida
Kani chapter 13 . 6/26/2003
Like, holy crap-on-a-stick. This story is the best I've ever read on out of the thousands of others. You had better finish this story because I'm not leaving my computer until you do! (Unless I get hungry...) :D

Kani
sniffleslover chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Lovely story! I do hope you continue it soon. _
Urashiwaka chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
THAT the best story I ever read. it the third time I read it already...(even if it take me a day to read each time...yeah I read slow so what?) This is realy my favorite story , keep up the good writing!
red-eyed-rose chapter 2 . 5/31/2003
im only on ch2, but i have to say, that it is a blessing to read such a wonderful write. I love it so far, and im kicking my self for not reading it sooner, but thank you so much for this wonder.

thanks again
dianna chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Hey Girlie girl. Lovin' the fics as usual although ya could get the lead out and update faster faster faster!

eradicating chapter 13 . 5/4/2003
Ahh...Another great chapter... Having Cloud's mom ask what the sex is like is hilarious... It was great to see this updated!
Satirical Citrus - not logged in chapter 13 . 5/2/2003
Wow. That took me about four hours to read and I love you all the more for it. Thankyouthankyouthankyou! O_O There were some things in the game that you deviated from, but I'm not complaining, just wanting explanations about Cloud's father. I always wondered just what happened to the guy. ; Hrm. I loved the Materia fountain as well, just to let you know. ...**Glomps you and the fic** Wunnerful job, dearie, and I'm off to read your other stuff.
GreenEyes7 chapter 13 . 4/28/2003
Yay! CloudXSephiroth, I am so happy!
Cuey-chan chapter 13 . 4/25/2003
This... is an excellent story! Do you have any idea how much time I've spent looking for a decent Cloud/Sephiroth/Zack slash? They're hard to find... and they're the best kind of Final Fantasy slash *sniffles*

You have made my life complete. Please, write more!
Sariel367 chapter 13 . 4/25/2003
WOW...wow wow wow wow wow...*ahem* sorry! I absolutely love and adore your story. First off, Cloud isn't a skiny, lil wimp as a cadet in SOLDIER! YAY...Not to mention the Wutia War, and your knowledge of basic military setup and lingo is again another welcomed bonus. I must ask, are you in the military? Perhaps a Military brat (it's not meant as an insult...I'm one myself) Because no one uses proper military speech and your story was even better for what little you had (again another compliment!) But I really so love this story and the use of detail, absolutely wonderful! So I must ask, Please put me on your list for updates becuase, ya incase you hadn't noticed I've become a fan... Oh and by the way your story Has got my fingers itching to do some drawing so when I get a pic done and get my scanner woking I'll be sure to send you a copy! So until next chapter...Aufwedersein! (Good Bye) ;)
Dark Ice Angel chapter 13 . 4/23/2003
Wow! You certainly expand on Mako sciences. You must be one of those people who actually understands *real* science to do that! I personally don't, but that's just because I'm thick... _;

Aw, the little SephxCloud parts were sweet... and I totally agree with you on Cloud's mom! Who could stay angry with a cutey son like Cloud, and his "Drop-dead gorgeous boy toy"? LOL! That's now my favorite way to refer to Sephy, as Cloud's boy toy... hehehe, that puts nice images in my head. Yes, I'm hentai!

Poor Zack is kind of left out of the love... but that's his own fault, ne? And Tifa, my god, does she annoy you as much as she annoys me? I swear, I really want to make Cloud kill her when I play... but that would be rather self-destructive. I really hope you get the next part up quick! I love this story, and it made my day to find it updated! Please continue the e-mails for updates. Thanks, and you're doing an absolutely stunning job!

Dark Ice Angel~
Tschizm chapter 13 . 4/22/2003
'Ey Tsubasa. Great chapter as always, and I have to say I'm a little jealous! Look at all these reviews, and for only 13 chapters! I definitely think you should put Scenic Route back up, it's a frickin' awesome story and I nearly died when and their retarded selves took it off. THERE WERE WARNINGS ABOUT SEX CONTENT ON LIKE EVERY NC-17 FIC OUT THERE! Stupid people and their inadaquicies. Either way, this is still a great fic and I hope you get the next chapter out sooner. When you do, please tell me at: (yep, new e-mail!)

P.S. I WONDERED if you were dead, but I didn't THINK you were _~