Reviews for Chi to Ase to Namida
7hgjbsg98y3fdlhdskjlesty chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
Oh My Giddy Aunt! UNEXPECTED! *faints from too much awesomness*
7hgjbsg98y3fdlhdskjlesty chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
i felt so sad when lark died! *i love her name by the way) i seriously did not expect her to be elenas mum
7hgjbsg98y3fdlhdskjlesty chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
omg HOJO i seriously HATE hojo even more than i hate my spanish teacher, which is a BUTT LOAD of hate! i seriously ranted about her for 2 hours once _

ANYWAY! love this story...just wanted to say :)
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
C. 'Vanus' deLeon chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
so. before I start to reread this I just want to say that CAN was one of the first fics to make high school me bawl hysterically and I sincerely wish that one day you might write an original fiction because I love your writing! :)
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
XD
Kage 5243 chapter 16 . 9/16/2011
Illusor Meaneld chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Greetings and Salutations!

This is the first time I'm reviewing this story, (even though I've read it a good half-dozen times.) I know it's been a WHILE since you updated, but upon re-reading it again this year, I couldn't resist responding to your author's note on this chapter.

Are you the only one who names their vehicles? Nope!

I've named all my cars, my current ride is a 1999 Ford Explorer, named "Jormangandr" or "Jor" for short. He's a big growly monster of a car, so he gets a big growly monster of a name. XD (and he bites too. Static electricity from the door on passengers he doesn't like.)

Anyways, this is one of my favorite stories here on , I'd love to see the Sequel "All You Can Know" continued, _

No pressure though, I know what life can be like, so have fun either way. ;)

-Jianre M.
Kyu-Momo chapter 16 . 1/8/2011
Awww, that was incredible!

Great job! and yup, follows the depressing canon toa tee, yes, but the events beforehand and your wonderful writing made it all worth it! Now time to go read the sequel!

take care! :D
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Why..oh WHY.. did I not see this until now? o.0;;(Thank holy-moo-cows for fanfic rec sites! )

This is excellent so far! You've got me hooked and it's only the first chapter! :D

Great job!
chibi heishi chapter 16 . 6/14/2010
...*cries quietly*
Barranca chapter 16 . 1/16/2010
This story grabbed me and did not let go until I had reached the end. You have a knack for describing dramatic evens and bringing them close to us. It's often that although Sephiroth is painted as an ambivalent character, he still remains an otherworldly figure. You made him seem human. The greater was the loss when he was taken over by Jenova and the newly found happiness destroyed. Contrasts, either subtle or striking - your story had enough to make us think and feel with the characters.
Kici Hisaki chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
No, you are not the only one to name your vehicle. I named my car after driving him for a few weeks and found out that he was like and old tractor puttin' across a field. So I named him Putter.

Onward reading!
logo chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
n
DarkBombayAngel chapter 16 . 8/21/2009
I love the story. It's just sad that Zack had to die though.
417 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »