Reviews for Chi to Ase to Namida
garnet chapter 2 . 12/7/2001
i know i just reviewed for chp 1 but i have to say i enjoyed chp 2 too and u need to write more and i should really take a breath soon but write NOW.
KaP chapter 2 . 12/6/2001
write more! write more! I really really like this story so far! can't wait for more!
dina chapter 2 . 12/6/2001
*is in shock* my GODS I love this... you are definately not good for me considering I have EXAMS tomorrow that I really should be studying for .
garnet chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
omygod... horrible person write more NOW. This is VERY good and i want MORE NOW. *takes a minute to regain composure* Okay... like your writing keep it up. and work on this story its interesting :)
dina chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
*gapes in shock* you... you MEANIE! .
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
More! More! More! This is so interesting! Please update soon! My Mantra... Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Chapter 2
Funk-Meister chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Great, seems intresting, please keep it up.
Sky chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Cool. Seems interesting so far, and I've always liked pre-game fics, specially about Soldier, so I'll definitely keep an eye out for this fic,I hope you continue it:) Great work!
Knowing Shadows chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
YAY! Needed something like this to read _ Very very good. Loved Seph. Loved Cloud. Loved Zack. Loved everything. I can imagine Zack saying "Hella", though I'll always think of South Park and end up wanting to reply "Shut up Cartman" ('cause I've never heard anyone use that word outside South Park). Anyway, I digress. Hope the next part is up soon.
WhiteFox chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
This is WONDERFUL! Oh, it would be lovely if it were AU and all those nasty things didn't happen to Zack, Sephy and Cloud. _

I love your writing and the way Cloud is protrayed. *Giggle* He doesn't seem so helpless and shy anymore. that's really nice. a change from the really shy and clumsy Cloud in the game. Write more soon!
Soshika chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
eehehehe zack and cloud and sephness. o.o *nests* n.n write more
ShinimegamisScythe chapter 1 . 12/4/2001