Reviews for He Confesses
Harry-Draco-dreamer chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
E! I love this you know I really didn't like Sasuke because he left Naruto like a pick in the anime! BUT! I think I can like him again just because of how CUTE you made him! KYAA!
The Desiree Incident chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
Goddamnit, Sasuke! That's what you get for smiling at someone other than Naruto! :sigh: Damnit, Naruto! You better not take this sitting down... But, isn't their relationship a -hush-hush- situation? :sigh:
Acocuntdeleted chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
This review is in no way meant to insult you.

But this Chiquita either needs to get to where they're going or get BIG into yaoi VERY QUICKLY before I hack into your account, write myself in there, and kick her ass BACK to Stone Country, where she will remain forever scared and hungry.

But, squee! I loved the part about the leather and the dolphin. And where is Sakura? She should be protecting her boys (and on a side note - Yay for SakuLee!)!

Care to update?

Please?

Soon?

Bye!

FxF
The Desiree Incident chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Who wouldn't be attracted to him, with a kiss like that! I was sort of worried that Naruto wouldn't really like SAsuke. Bratty girl? Ooh, Can't wait. Oh, the humor and drama and love that will ensue.
redeft chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
smile...
Tsu-chan Yagami chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
come on their love is natural...he WILL fall inlove with sasuke...HE MUST! you know they could you know fall after a kiss sumtin' like that...PLEASE MAKE THEM HAPPY I BEG YOU!

I'll give you 100 cookies and free hugs for 10 years. -
Acocuntdeleted chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I think

that you shouldn't do chapters where Naruto tries to fall for him.

You should write chapters where he DOES.

Sorry, but I happen to be a member of the CWSTITSNHGTESSTSJGAHEA (Club Which Thinks That Sasuke and Naruto Have Gone Through Enough Shit So They Should Just Get A Happy Ending Already). Or, the sappy romantics club, for short.

But I really like your style. Personally, I think that too many fic authors make Naruto kinda... Well, kinda easy.

Please Proceed to Update!

-FxF
SILVER-me chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
this is really good and interesting. you have to continue it. you have to!