Reviews for I'm No Superman
mikesh chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
awe cute!
Sechs Eins Zehn chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Of course Wilson would say that. Ha.. Well, it was adorable, I'll give you that much. The cheesy Wilson line made it so cute.
LoriB chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I'm reading through a couple of your older stories that I don't remember reading over at LJ. I just have to say I LOVE this one I think the best so far (all are great though). I really want them to be together and I can so see them acting like this when the other is hurt. I only hope that when my story calls for fluff (soon), I can write it half as good as you :)
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
aw, thats super fudging cute. hes his superman X)
WhirledPiece17 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
*giggle* I don't find it OOC at all. I would have if House started to cry in front of everyone and collapsed into a heap on the floor. But he didn't do that. I adore the idea of Greg wearing a pale blue Superman shirt. Also, we all know deep down in Hugh Laurie and Robert Sean Leonard's hearts, that they are each other's Superhero.

Four stars out of four for this one,

Christina
Eredis chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
A cute little fic about my favorite pairing. :)

I enjoyed this little bit of fluff
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Hee, the name reminds my of 'Scrubs'
lbc chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
It's always good to see House and Wilson together. If House actually had this experience, it would be good for him and it's nice to see a story about his vulnerability. Thanks for writing H/W.
emotionless-robot chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Honestly, I've never seen the show before, but I CAN say that this was really cute!

Aw... *insert fangirl sigh here*
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
It reads even better online!

I've never even watched House. But I still love this...