Reviews for Nor Cease In Singing Twilight
Linorien chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
AAhhh NOOOO!

That was well written. Nice work.
TrueDemigodishness chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Uhhh! Whaa-? But- you can't do that!
The Madman From Queens chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
You got me.

Ouch.

Fantastic.
finchily chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Oh my dear lord was the end a surprise!
Uyanga chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Was not expecting that at all. You're very good at these surprise endings. Going into my favorites!

U
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Okay, that's just downright cruel.

Well done. ;)
dbd823 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Whoa... I *really* should have got the hint, with the 'NCIS' thing. I love that show!

Poor Edmund! That was just so... sudden! Gosh... great story, though. I *totally* didn't see Edmund's death coming, and that was just so surprising! I just reread this story, only remembering that Edmund died at the end (and nothing about the NCIS thing) and was like, "Where did I hear that line before? 'I thought I would die before I heard/saw-' (character falls to the ground, dead)"

Nice story, I really enjoyed it (until Edmund died) but even then it was great. Keep writing!
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Hate? No, I suppose it's only fair that you give Edmund a deathfic considering Peter had his in 'Strong'. Though that was a rather abrupt end to an otherwise light-hearted ficlet. So does Edmund stay dead, or did Lucy bring her cordial 'just in case'? Thanks for sharing!
Jamie73 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Wait... WHAT?
kusachi-chan chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
whoa! i was shocked at the ending.. (edmund died? huhuhu..)
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
O_O I'm so shocked by his death...But then, we know he isn't otherwise, no Prince Caspian...So no no, he ISN T dead...!
anon chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
The ending is horrible. I was looking for some Golden Age sibling fluff and instead, I was almost physically ill.
CherylSongbow chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Lucy uses her cordial just in time, right? RIGHT?
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/18/2009

Well, Peter there goes your relaxation!
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Creepy...

I like it though, I'm going to go read Justice now.

V.