Reviews for Umbridge
PerfectPassion chapter 1 . 6/4
omg that was brilliant and hilarious
ten out of ten
lilmisspheonix chapter 1 . 1/10
oh my god i would love it sirius and remus were my gay uncles thats sooo cute
Amy227 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh my god this was hilarious, you've got such a good mind :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
are you gay?! that was the most disgusting thing i ever read?!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
XD!Oh my god!That was too hilarious!
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This is so funny and sweet.
m chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I like the story. But here is a bizzare answer for your perfectly valid contradictory observation about the book: it's an old house. Have you ever been in one of those houses where you close the door and two seconds later it swings back open again? I've lived in several. Annoying as all get out. So in that house, it is perfectly possible to close the door and then close it again not 3 sentences of description later.

On another note, I like your descriptors. They are creative and not overdone. Also, I like the variety used in your choice of vocab. Nicely done. The story concept is carried off quite well, too. I hope to read more from you.
Imaginewhirledpeas chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
That was awesome. BTW, i am a great lover of sirius/remus as well. Why i read the summery, i was like "my litte remy gets naughty with a toad?" by nows its ok. lol
134213 Wu chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
He was listening at the door... opened it {unstated}, entered, and closed it again? Not sure of the context of the line...
penslinger chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Umbridge coming onto Remus was disturbing, to say the least. But, I freaking loved it! She always gave me that creepy cougar old lady vibe and now...this. It's perfect! And, yeah, I did notice a couple plot holes in OotP when I first read it. But, cut Jo (and her overworked editors) some slack! It's hard to find every plot hole in a bazillion page book!
Nynayve chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
OMG that was awesome, pure awesome. Remus is the best at subtle pranks ever!
GhostGirlMD chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
you rock! i love this story. oh, the look on Umbridge's face would be priceless. lol. very good job. i applaud you

- Slapshot Garbo
Lady Lazuli chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
You spotted that mistake too! I thought I was the only one, and I spent about fifteen minutes of my second read through before giving it up as an error.

Off that subject, good story. I can't believe Umbridge didn't recognise him!
Purple panda eater chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Ha! Love it :P
ediawe chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Hihi, that was so nice. I hate Umbridge and she just has what she deserves ! She is so ridiculous when she tries to seduce Remus lol