Reviews for Silver on Green
Cynical0range chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
so beautiful. but the line that actually made me cry was "You brought the green of spring to the silver winter of my existence." it was so powerful TT
NeuroticNerd chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Naww... So sad! I loved it though!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
wow, i thought that was really beautiful. i think the line that really got me was, "we aimed for forever, and fell woefully short". you did a great job!
Harbour Master chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
teehee, I liked that a lot. I always sort of mused over the intensity of Harry and Sirius' relationship, you know? Lovely. And Yummy.
Lady Slytherin's Library chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
This is so sad but so well written! Keep up the good work.
Syringa chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
:( So sad. And so moving.
Your Kidney chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
That was so fucking sweet in a really depressing, angsty way. It made me tear up…

Well done.

Your Kidney
HarrySirius chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
oh...that was heartbreaking...

I really really liked it and especially the Sirius-Part touched my heart so very much
serindraxx chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
very interesting. i was going through my email and reading fics that were either new or updated and i hadnt read yours. its a very interesting idea. update soon!

Serindraxx
MayIBiteYourFace chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Nyaw ;_;

This is so sweet and so sad, I love it all

Written amazingly well, as always and I love the way their eyes work so well together, like Slytherin xD

I think someone already said but the summary says RLSB and obviously this is a Siri/Harry story so don't know what's going on there. I've done that before lol xD

Awesome story, keep up the writing

Blessed Be

Celestine xx
I'm Just Drawn That Way chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Aw, you wrote another one for little old ME? I'm so honored. And I had forgotten all about that line in Secrets of the Heart until I started reading this, and then I knew exactly what "piece of prose" you meant. You do a lovely lovely job with the references to silver and to green in this. I think this is the most poetic of your stories I've ever read.

LOVE!

-IJDTW
Headcaase chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
OMG, WOW.

That was so amazing, and beautiful! I got really sucked in, and I even read it two more times! I really liked the idea of showing the relationship between these two with just their eyes.

BRILLIANT AND GORGEOUS tbh! :D

This deserves to go onto my favorite list! Which I only put stories on that I LOVELOVE :) and I lovelove this _

Yet again, amazing job!

xoxo,

Utah.
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
ADORE!

I love it! I think this may be my most favourite thing of yours. It is simply glorious and the imagery is heavenly. I love this:

"I was always yours, and for a time, you were mine. You brought the green of spring to the silver winter of my existence. You gave me hope. You showed me love. Silver and green, and forever is now."

Sigh!

I am green with envy because I'd love to be able to do this style but can't and if I didn't think you were so marvellous, I'd probably be trying to take out a hit on you. Great job!
Krystaluvstwilight chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Really sweet and sad but brillant.
OoverO chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Awe! that is so swet! (: In like a sad way.. I dunno... Can't explain...

Well, this is Harry/Sirius right? In the summary is says RLSB. Just wondering if its supossed to? anyways... To great! (: