Reviews for Yoga Lessons
glowbox chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
that was a great way to start my day. It was so funny and very true to each of the characters. Fabulous job.
Sak chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Loved it!

I don't know much about yoga either, but I thought the cow pose was... No no that's the downward dog... Ok, my mistake ;)

Matsumoto looking like she wanted to eat Uryuu was great.

I laughed at your summary, 'Hitsugaya/pencil' lol!

This was really good. And yay he's coming back in time tomorrow for another yoga session ;)
EmD23 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Hitsugaya/Pencil indeed
Jaque Weasley chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
lol

Perfect!

Matsumoto perceptive and "lioness", even Ishida couldn't scape and oblivious Hime-chan x3

Oh my inocent goddess... Perfect!

Great fic, congrats ;)
A.Pevensie chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This is so cute! Poor Ishida! I love the premise of this, and the writing is funny and quick-paced. And I really like the way you describe Matsumoto - like a lioness, with an overpowering personality. It's perfect. And I also loved Hitsugaya's reactions (I'm a HitsuMatsu shipper, I have to confess). So I'm voting for Matsumoto knows exactly what she's doing, and is totally enjoying it ;)

Basically: loved this.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Are all this author's stories this funny? Poor Ishida; he may soon explode. Poor Toshiro ... we knew it all along, though.

Two excellences in particular distinguished themselves. First, this graceful little piece of word architecture:

Her face lit up—just as it did for everyone else—and she smiled hugely—just as she did for everyone else.

Ishida's heart skipped a beat, as it did for no one else.

Ah. Lovely. Next, one of the author's perfectly adequate descriptions of a yoga pose:

She was on her hands and knees, and she pushed her midsection toward the floor in a sinuous stretch that seemed to start at the base of her spine and move all the way up to her neck. A tingle ran through Ishida in exactly the opposite direction.

If it ever did anyone any good to be jealous of another writer's gifts, I would be quite jealous of vesperh.
ElizaGraceful chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Fantastic! All of the characters are portrayed perfectly :)
SnowxCruellyxHeartbroken chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Ohoho, this was so funny. My cheeks hurt from laughing. Good work and keep writing.
blindkitten chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Brilliant. I've been rather distracted today, so I had to read it three or four times to get every part of it because it was so good!
megami kitty chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I absolutely love this! The fic is well-written, there is good characterization (no-OOCness) and the tone of the story is just right. I think more chapters would be great, ne? -
My Wicked Lovely chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Hahahaha! Good luck Ishida! I liked it was funny and very well written. ;)
catacataca chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Oh, Matsumoto - you schemer! I simply worship IshixHime. This story is wonderful and very entertaining to read - the characters were developed well! I had to stop myself from laughing hard at Hitsugaya's pencil-breaking. I hope that there's a continuation to this.
AmbrosiusSchuyler chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Hey, nice oneshot (:

Ah good to see that there has been some updates for Ishida/Orihime. It's been kind of quiet lately.

Heh, putting aside all his Quicy-ness, Ishida really is only just a guy. I really liked your characterisation of Matsumoto, i'm sure she really is a man-eater, haha.

Hitsugaya's comment made me laugh, and so did his pencil breaking (:

Anyways, i enjoyed reading this, and i look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

Amb