Reviews for Only Fault
mkoepp63026 chapter 1 . 1/19
OK I'm hooked, and now I'm am patiently waiting for the extended or longer version of this story pretty plz .
Linyke chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
The idea that she also knows Melena, is very interesting. It gives a totally different view on the story.

Keep it up! It will be a great one!
Passionate Heart chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
WELL... i'm waiting! lol. That was really good. I can't wait for more! keep it up please!
journeyman07 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I think this would make a really interesting longer fic, yes! I really like the way you give us Ronon's POV bit by bit as he regains consciousness and discovers (as do we as readers) the situation he's in. Those one word paragraphs near the start work well to kinda 'punctuate' his thought process around this. Also like the impression of Jen- that she's petite and small, yet actually pretty tough and shrewd (injecting him make him seem dead) and I LOVE the idea she knew Ronon and Melena. This is so richly set up for Satedan backstory - which you know I always enjoy! I imagine this was hard to write - never tried AU myself - but it's the most interesting this I've read in a while. Thanks x
Nika Dixon chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Beautiful little scene... I liked her mannerisms. I agree that writing AU is totally difficult, especially since major elements don't really change but it's fun to play with anyway! :)
LiasonFan2 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I like it. No one has really touched on that subject . It seems like it would a very intresting story if you did it from that s/l
rhaddict chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Very interesting start to me. You can write Jen in a way that makes her even more suited for Ronon than the series would have had her, especially with the McKeller blah! Can't wait for more.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I loved it, a story from the POV of someone who knew or knew of Ronon and Melena would be very intrigueing.