Reviews for Like a Kiss
misty ree chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I really like this story. I had an affair with one of my professors and I don't regret it. I didn't do it for grades (already an A student). I think I understand where Harley is coming from. She gets bored easily and wants to push the boundaries. It sets up why she is so attracted to the Joker.
MK08 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Awesome start! Even though what Harley is doing seems desperate to most people, the way she goes about it makes her seem all the more powerful, which I think is key to her character.

Excellent job.
Harley-Cat chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Hmm...

I think this is a very different kind of Harley story. I liked the way you described the whole thing and overall, it is really not bad.

I think that Harley IS quite intelligent and that the ''thing'' with her prof. was really a huge action of desperation. I believe that Harley has some dyslexic problems and, as a result, wasn't able to produce a proper thesis no matter how hard she might have tried.

Keep in mind that, while Harley was not wholly innocent, she wasn't lazy enough to not try on purpose so that she could have sex for her grades. Harley will work herself to exhaustion if she wants to get something done.

But other than that, I really did like it and I think that you show a whole lot of promise:)

-CAT
Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
*fans self slightly*

Quality stuff. I think this was a request on the Batman Kink-meme; I'm sure someone will be very glad you wrote this!