Reviews for Hidden Track
Chi Kamisori chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
I loved this alternative ending! And I also love how you don't make your stories smutty.
Rina chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Even though I consider myself a strict Eiri/Shu fan, I found this pairing to be very wonderfully portrayed and quite enjoyable to read. I actually liked this ending better than the original because it seems like both Suguru and Shuichi are equal partners in this relationship that Eiri and Shu never were.
TheMysticalQ chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Aw, it's such a shame that we couldn't see the song Shuichi was humming. Still, I loved reading this series. I hope you someday write more for this pairing.
ChloboShoka chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
I really enjoyed reading this as well as Tabloid Darling. I thought the descriptions and imagery was really beautiful.
Moonlight Vampiress chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
Oh I love this ending. *smiles and squeals in fangirl land* I read the 'Tabloid Darlings' one and was disappointed and I really like this one. I wish there was more of it actually. I would love reading more cute Suguru/Shuichi. They might just become my third favorite gravi pairing after Tohma/Shuichi, Ryuichi/Tohma and replacing my current third of Tatsuha/Suguru
midnight13731 chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
I like this ending better~~~~~! BUT I LOVED both stories... :D

love,

midnight13731

-x-
ZekuRoku chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
I must say I enjoy this ending much better *obviously a huge Suguru and Shuichi fangrl* The pairing is so rare, and to find a decent fanfiction written to boot... That really makes my morning :) I just love happy endings! I started and just could not stop reading. Thank you for such a wonderful sequel! :D

-ZekuRoku
SerenityFrogLuvr3 chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
It is 3:30 in the morning and the computer room is right outside my parents bedroom, so i have to be silent. but the entier last chapter of this story has had me in silent hysterics, flailing about and whishing i could squeal. Honestly, it made me so happy. It was such a happy ending, but also a believable one. Somehow, all your OC's have grown on me too, which is weird cause i HATE oc's. But all of yours have such character- sanda and eiji and raiden. Honestly, this and tabloid darling have become easily one of my favorite stories on the site! Thank You!
Momokoyvp chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This was a very good alternate ending. I think you did a wonderful job on all of it. _
Kaoru Sayuri Kamiya chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
So cool ! Thank for the sequel ! I read Tabloïd Darling all the way yesteday so i was glad that you make a sequel ! It's cool to see Shu happy ! But i don't like the Ryuichi that you have described. Anyway, i like your story !
capricorn2645 chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
LOVE IT!

you should put an author note at the end of Tabloid... so other people will know about the "sequel" ;)
Cheska chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
Definitely liked this alternative ending better! I guess because I wanted to see Suguru's happy ending more.

It was perfect in my eyes. Yuki moved on, and found peace somewhere else. Hiro came back to his love for music. Eiji is just as sweet. And Shuichi has Suguru an vice versa.

See! Perfect!
Cheska chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Yey~ You did a follow up for Tabloid. I loved it. And I'm sure I'll love this one, too.
Acherona chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
So so so wonderful! This was the perfect ending to an amazing story. I'm sitting here almost in tears after reading this last chapter...Thank you so much for this, it truly was an amazing fic and I can't wait to read more stories from you!
Acherona chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
Such a wonderful chapter, the emotions pour out of every word! It’s obvious that Shu and Suguru likes each other though I don’t think either of them knows it. With all their history and all that they have been through I think they’re both afraid to act on emotions again.

It was nice to hear a bit of Hiro’s explanation as why he behaved as he did but I still think that he treated both Suguru and Shu badly. Oh and Ryu…does he honestly don’t understand that Shu is hurting after what he did?

Shu’s happiness of being on stage again really shone through and I hope that he’ll sing more, it’s obvious that he loves it.

Why was Eiri there and what will happen now? Oh and why was Tohma so nice (in Tohma measurements) to Shu, it’s Tohma so he has to have an agenda…

Thank you so much for this amazing chapter and again I can’t wait to read more!