Reviews for Yuri's lesson
Ciradel the ChronicleWriter chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Yup. Yuri has a bad day ... :)
But I must say: Yuri is a quite good actor.
DawnXnova chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Lol I totally saw that coming poor yuri... Oh well
siakiba wolfhood chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
i loved the story ,poor yuri.
you should make another fic an sequel to this one,and make yuri get revenge on flynn.
HikariMinari chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I love this story and yes poor Yuri :)

Hikari
rAoMe chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Heheh, you should make a sequel to this...
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I'm not surprised that Yuri could pull off that outfit. He's that beautiful. XD Ah, poor Yuri at the end. He really is too hot for his own good. Awesome story! :)
Mythirll chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
that totally wasn't a slight yuri and flynn that was blatant ! I can't say I personally support the couple but the story was hilarious :D nice job ;)
Celice Chalphy chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
J'ai beaucoup aimé l'histoire... Sauf la fin, c'était un peu trop tiré par les cheveux XD Du moins, c'était un peu trop "radical" de la part de Flynn.
Lenin chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Hahahahaha, I laughed so hard while reading this. Too bad though about the ending. It's a cliffhanger! I hope that you continue it...this has so much potential to be more. Hehehe...
Vyrian D chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Aha! Nice one! I was laughing my a** off (in the office, again)! That was ingenious! Too bad there's no drawing of Yuri in that dress hahahaha

Awaiting your new story of ToV *wink*
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
YAY! its smexy time !
Sunny-For-Life chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Somebody seriously needs to hack the game and make this an option, lol! I could totally see this happening! Yuri could sooooo pull it off too! XD And when Yuri was hiding behind Judith I was like, "Oh, Judy understands so she will protect Yuri from humiliating himself in front of Flynn, that's so nice." And then... THE BETRAYAL! "You were not dreaming. He really is here." LOL! I could not stop laughing for a while after that. Awesome fic! _
bmsnakia361991 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I loved this story the first time I read it. I loved it the second and third time I read it too. lol I just love reading your stories. And I'm so sorry that it took me so long to finally review. But it was a fantastic story. I wish they had actually show this in the game!
SomePerson chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
HAHAHA! Oh my god thats so funny, just made my day.
Mitsuki Horenake chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Now if only Yuri was an option of seducing the guard :D