Reviews for Welcome To The Rift
Madam Luna chapter 32 . 11/18/2014
amazing simply amazing please do a doctor who sequal it would be awsome
Virginia I chapter 32 . 6/20/2014
That is an absolutely lovely ending/beginning there.

Loved it. You really wrote the 'Slayer looking to stop slaying' story well. Identity crisis and all that too.
Some of the perspective changes were jarring and a few I didn't even realize had changed until a few sentences in but that's really the only major flaw I felt needed to saying.

Bravo.
Fan chapter 32 . 1/22/2014
Thank you! A great ride. Greedy for a sequel, if you feel like it.
NightWatcher666 chapter 32 . 9/23/2013
I just finished your story, and I really enjoyed it. Not real happy with what happened to Willow (personal bias as she is my favorite character), but over all awesome.
SherlockWholmes chapter 32 . 8/12/2013
I just finished reading this story. WOW! You did a great job.

I am even more amazed that English isn't your native language.

Your grasp of the characters was true I could really picture the action happening as I read. I totally did not see the ending coming, but I kind of like the idea of Buffy with the Doctor.

All the best to you in the real world, and keep writing, you're good at it.
BelievesInNargles chapter 32 . 7/3/2013
Loved the story, it's really well written
pikpocket chapter 32 . 6/20/2013
Words can not descride... I loved it! Thank you so much for this story!
Iron-Mantis chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
man your making buffy a freaking sue.
Iron-Mantis chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
interesting fact, aliens from the who verse, ENEMIES OF TIME LORDS! seriously they fought the vampire ancestors ho back then were planet destroyers
Avalonemyst chapter 32 . 7/19/2012
Love this story so much will there be a sequel? Love the ending much prefer this ending to Whedon's! (if I could I'd email him a copy) going to fav both you and the story! Read like a good episode!
earlyable chapter 32 . 5/10/2012
I absolutely loved this story! Especially the end. Buffy's speech in chapter thirty made me cry. It is a truly beautiful piece and you've done amazingly well, so well I didn't actually realise that English wasn't your first language. Keep it up, this was truly beautiful.
earlyable chapter 32 . 5/9/2012
I absolutely loves this story! Especially the end. Chapter thirty made me cry at the end. It is truly beautiful and you've done amazingly well, so well I didn't actually realise that English wasn't your first language. Keep it up, this was truly beautiful.
CJaMes12 chapter 32 . 1/14/2012
I loved this story, the depth of the characters, the believability of their actions. I love how you let both Owen and Tosh live and that you covered the Dalek invasion. Ianto was awesome (as always) and I really enjoyed reading it. I would not have guessed that English wasn't your first language, c'est tres, tres bien!
252020 chapter 32 . 1/14/2012
Wonderful, wonderful story! I really hope you write a sequel with Buffy and the doctor. I don't even care if you par them up or not as long as it won't be a Doctor/rose fic ) Please think about it!
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 32 . 12/29/2011
wow... That was absolutely amazing!

I congratulate you on your fantastic storyline, brilliantly portrayed characters who stayed utterly true to their original characteristics. It was well worth the read and i have no doubt that i going to read it again sometime in the near future :)

... sequal?