Reviews for Surface of the Sun
Joslyn Tyler chapter 34 . 6/2
Aww! i know you haven't updated, but this is a terrible cliffhanger. :) :)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/16/2016
Hi there. I've been reading your fic for awhile now, but not since you started posting chapters. I felt this one was the most appropriate, though (13. Chapter 8) because of Wildride and Blindside's argument over whether or not they should re-program Sunstreaker because of his "anger issues".
It's relevant to me because my brothers and I are home-schooled, and both of them (at least) have Asperger's syndrome. And in case you're not familiar with what Asperger's is, people who have it are usually off in their own little worlds, (and are thus usually very creative) but have difficulty interacting with others. Sometimes they have such difficulty in expressing themselves that they just give up and never say anything.

Well to get to the point my Mom was reading about a study some scientists did that showed that when a certain kind of bacteria is not present in a person's digestive tract, they 1) have Asperger's and 2) thus have difficulty interacting socially with others. So, scientists hypothesized that if one were to add this bacteria to an Asperger's digestive tract, they would maybe have less difficulty socializing.
Anyway, when one of my brothers heard that, he stated vehemently that he did not want to have the bacterium "administered" to him. That he, like Wildride, did not want to have a part of himself changed.
So. I don't know if you were maybe homeschooled or if you already know about Asperger's (and if you do please forgive my prattle), but I think you did a very good job of portraying it. Or something like it :) I think your story is very good and I like it a lot. Please keep writing! (Sorry for the maybe not very interesting to you review.)
Autobot Guardian chapter 34 . 1/4/2016
You really need to continue this!
Rebel Fire chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
AWW! THAT IS SO CUTE!
Bluebird chapter 34 . 10/10/2015
Holy wow. This story is beyond words. The way you characterize Sideswipe and Sunstreaker is amazing. Sometimes I want to go 'aww' and other times I want to laugh until my sides hurt (which I have done reading this fic, by the way.)

I'm really interested as to the whole ghost mystery going on. No One is one of my favorite characters, just for the amount that he confuses me and makes me want to learn more. Every unexplained thing that happens to the characters peaks my interest more and more, which was why I was slightly let down to discover that this was the end. I hope you can find the inspiration to continue this.

Thank you for this story. The plot feels like an authentic novel, and the characters feel like real people with real flaws and quirks.

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” -Neil Gorman

Your story is not real, which means it is more real than you or me. It's truer than true, because there are things that stories that aren't true can say that words alone cannot. So thank you, Hearts of Eternity, for the Surface of the Sun.

Until all are one. : )
Ripplingstorm chapter 34 . 8/21/2015
Hey! Just want to say how much I love this story. It's extremely well written, adn I absolutely love the characterization for Sunstreaker and Sideswipe, as well as their backstory. It's an interesting view on their personalities. This is by far one of the best stories about the Twins I've read, so great job! I really do hope you keep writing, but no matter the case, I really appreciate the time you took to write this. Thanks!
Heaveninhiding chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
I laughed so hard during the twins summersaulting lesson and then later with Ratchet, Barricade and Jetfire when they trued again and the mechs were so confused I was dying I had tears in my eyes and everything
Heaveninhiding chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
Ouch.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
Cool!
DollsEye chapter 34 . 2/26/2015
Me again. " sorry, just being my stupid self and pressing the wrong button.
ANYWAYS, like I was saying, this is probably my favorite story of them all. I loved the twins ever since I stumbled upon your account here and now, that I've reread the story for the thousandth time this obsession is still as strong as always. And not only the twins, but their family! Their life! Cyberton, as you portrayed it - WOW! And their myths, legends... I can't put my love for all of this into proper words. My favorite things were:
-Optimus (of all mechs!), megatron (who would have thought he was like able back in the days?) and ironhide (haha xD) coloring themselves yellow for our favorite sunshine:D
-the legends of the original 13 transformers, especially psi :3
-the gallery ( oh goodness gracious, wonderful! Especially the references to lucifer Morningstar and sunnys future!)
-your portrayal of the bond sideswipe and sunstreaker share (3 :3 )
-the background stories of all the characters we only knew as either bad or good... Starscream, jazz (!), thundercracker, beachcomber, elita one...
I could go on and on and on but then this review would be nearly endless and who wants to read my crazy fangirling over the twins and your writing skills... ;D so please, if you'll ever get around to it and find the time and motivation to continue this (and your other stories!) please do it! Oh and please excuse any silly mistakes I might have made (is that even proper English? XD) - I am not native.
Greetings, DollsEye
DollsEye chapter 34 . 2/26/2015
Oh hearts of eternity, how I love thee... Well, your stories at least xD but seriously, how can a single person be such a talented writer? I really, really love the TF universe you created, every single bit of it, and this is pr
soundwave123 chapter 34 . 11/1/2014
;-;
The feels
Can't wait for next update!
WrenchWielder chapter 34 . 4/7/2014
I found this story a few days ago and love it! I've been reading it whenever I get the chance. I need to know what Sideswipe encounters this time down there! I realy enjoy the relationship you've made between Sideswipe and the misfits. I know Sunstreaker's gonna feel how upset Sideswipe is. I have so many questions that can only be answered if you continue this! Please update!
PS I realy like Flip, and No One has been added to my list of favorite characters ever.