Reviews for The Obeisance of Memory
SaltyTears chapter 32 . 4/11
That's not Dean! That's Michael!
SaltyTears chapter 16 . 4/9
That's not Gabriel! He called Dean "Dean-o"
fadagaski chapter 35 . 3/31
Woooooooooooooooow. I have been avoiding work for like 6 hours while I read this straight through. OMG. I don't have words for how much I enjoyed it. LOVE Dean's narration - you capture his snark perfectly.
LadySaxophone chapter 1 . 3/29
I know this story has been finished a while; but I thought I'd just tell you that this is my favorite fan fiction of all time from anything. Ever. You balance humor and drama perfectly. You're exceptionally witty and to top it all off this is the most in-character Dean I've ever seen in fic. I've read this whole story multiple times and each time it's just so brilliant! I loved the twist of Dean not having memories and how that actually played into the Angel endgame. What can I say. This story is as near perfection as you can get in fanfic. I hope you continue writing because you have crazy amounts of talent.
SaltyTears chapter 1 . 3/28
that was hilarious!
Please write more SPN fics! You're an amazing writer!
tardisoftheshire chapter 1 . 1/16
OHMYGOD IM IN LOVE I CANNOT STOP SCREECHING LIKE A BIRD AGH JUST THE WAY YOUVE WRITTEN IT IS SO WITTY AND HILARIOUS THAT I CANT HELP BUT ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT EEK
Numbskull chapter 33 . 12/16/2017
I KNEW IT
Numbskull chapter 32 . 12/16/2017
*Epiphanizes*
Holy shit. Zach, you conniving dickhead, you. Yeah, make Dean think it's not his body he's inhabiting.. Tell him he's got a few months time to do his thing and help the angels and whatever..

And when the time's up and he's gotta pay up.. Send in the 'real' Dean *cough*Michael*cough* to say "Oh, and to give over the body to it's rightful owner you just have to say "YES IT'S ALL YOURS FOR THE TAKING" but NO ITS NOT THE REAL DEAN THE ANGELS WANT MICHAEL IN HIS RIGHTOUS MANLY VESSEL AND SHIT.

And dude, here i was, really thinking about how this _maybe_ isn't DEAN .. But the conclusion isn't even here yet so i can't be sure.. Now this is fckin snecky
goldacharmed chapter 35 . 11/7/2017
Holy fuck! How did you write that! It's so good that I don't have words. Your Dean as a hilarious narrator is golden! It was so well done. Please publish a book! Do it!
SinCos chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
This is a wonderful if this happened instead story. Good job!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/20/2017
I loved this story. It was wonderful.
LyricalLinder chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
I flippn' love this story, it's one of my favorite Supernatural fics! It's also my go to pick-me-up when I'm feeling crumby about the fandom. I love a good memory loss story and this one is one of my top favorites! Thank you for writing an awesome story!
Draconis Domini chapter 35 . 7/29/2017
This is, without a doubt, the best Supernatural story I've read. The characterisation is excellent, not-Dean in particular is perfect, just like what I imagine Dean might be like without the baggage of his life. The way you handled the plot is just right, the twists keep the reader guessing, but then once they're revealed it all seems so natural in hindsight - it's very difficult to do that. For example, I really liked how you managed to keep it very vague almost the whole of the first chapter which brother not-a-zombie was.

Also, the pony was awesome ;)
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 35 . 7/1/2017
I was crying and the next chapter you're all like "nope he's back alive" and I'm like "wasted my tears for nothing. Just like every other time one of them died in the series. Every. Damn. Time." XD