Reviews for The Obeisance of Memory
LyricalLinder chapter 1 . 8/21
I flippn' love this story, it's one of my favorite Supernatural fics! It's also my go to pick-me-up when I'm feeling crumby about the fandom. I love a good memory loss story and this one is one of my top favorites! Thank you for writing an awesome story!
Draconis Domini chapter 35 . 7/29
This is, without a doubt, the best Supernatural story I've read. The characterisation is excellent, not-Dean in particular is perfect, just like what I imagine Dean might be like without the baggage of his life. The way you handled the plot is just right, the twists keep the reader guessing, but then once they're revealed it all seems so natural in hindsight - it's very difficult to do that. For example, I really liked how you managed to keep it very vague almost the whole of the first chapter which brother not-a-zombie was.

Also, the pony was awesome ;)
SR09 chapter 35 . 7/1
I was crying and the next chapter you're all like "nope he's back alive" and I'm like "wasted my tears for nothing. Just like every other time one of them died in the series. Every. Damn. Time." XD
anon chapter 35 . 5/24
Wonderful story.
Kiki1770 chapter 35 . 5/21
Okay, I'm guessing that Dean was always Dean and Zachariah was messing with him by saying he was a nobody. I feel like this part was never made explicit. I really want to read the part where Dean reveals it to Sam that he thought he wasn't Dean... Great story though. I got super hooked and read it all in one day. I loved the brotherhood and psychological intrigue.
Kiki1770 chapter 16 . 5/21
Holy shit. What the fuck am I even reading? This is one INSANE plot twist. I really hope Zachariah was lying. I hate OC's so if it's true...not sure I can get through this story.
Darthnikki chapter 27 . 5/8
This was such a heartbreaking chapter to read, I honestly had tears running down my face when Dean was saying ''don't tell Sam...'' My heart just about broke for him, and to be honest I wish they'd handled his return from hell like this on the show, instead of Dean spiralling into alcoholism. Great stuff so far, I'm eagerly awaiting the end and hoping that bitch Ruby dies horribly!
Zara Taisho chapter 34 . 3/6
Sabes qye sería hilarante? Que aparezca Chuck o Gabriel y sane a Dean :v
Eso mataría todo jajahajajaja
This chap is awesome. The ending reminded me of another fan fiction I read once. Dean had died, went to hell, something happened so he didn't actually end up staying there, but I don't remember what. I think there was a three headed dog involved?
But anyway he gets sent back to his body and Sam is driving his body to burry it or what-not and Dean sits up it the back and goes
"SON-OF-A-BITCH!"
And Sam screams and pulls over and there's hugging and it is also awesome.
But this storynis Awesomer. I really really really loved it. Thanks so much for taking the time to write this
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2016
Rereading this again. Damn. 'You're my little brother' gets me every time.
mipib2 chapter 35 . 12/14/2016
This was such a well written and well paced storyI can only imagine the effort it took to write and I'm very grateful you did and shared it. Thank you for the awesome story, the humour mixed with angst and action. LOVED it!
Anon chapter 31 . 11/5/2016
This was really, really great to read. Thanks for all your hard work!
ren chapter 35 . 11/4/2016
this story is really AWESOME *hugs*
This is the second time I've reread the whole story~
I think this really-truly-shouldbe-hadtobe canon *hugs again*
Guest chapter 35 . 10/12/2016
A-friggin-mazing.
Loved your Death (this fandom has me saying the weirdest shit)
Guest chapter 27 . 10/10/2016
Oh goddamn it. I'm going to read this entire thing tonight aren't I?